Chapter 11

As we walk to the lunchroom Mio and Rias continue to grip my arms, they stare dead into the others eyes, "Let go Rias." Mio says in a cold tone. As we enter the lunchroom Nate an Jacob walk to the line and I go to follow them but Mio dose not let go of my arm. "H-hey guys I need to get my food." I say nervously. "I made you a lunch. No offence but this schools food could be better, and I'm not having my boyfriend eating it." Mio says to me.

"Tomorrow I'll make him lunch." Rias thinks to her self. We sit at a empty table and Mio pulls out two boxes. She sets one in front of me. "Eat. Aden,please I made it specifically for you." She says.

I open the box, there's a small slice of steak, steamed carrots, and some sliced of potatoes. "Wow what the hell did she make this?!" I cut off the part steak and eat it. "Wow this is good Mio." I smile as I eat it. Her face grows red.

"O-oh well I'm glad you like it." "He likes it!" She goes off into a romance fantasy. Rias stares at me, I notice her staring, "what is it Rias?" "I'm sorry I didn't make you lunch."

She says. I grin, "don't worry It doesn't matter." She suddenly goes from depressed to happy. "Idea! She takes her fork and puts some of her food on it, then holds it to my mouth. "Here, have some of mine."

She says as she puts the fork to my mouth as if to feed me. "Come on eat. Aden I made it myself." She brags. I nervously laugh, "I can feed myself you know." She doesn't budge. "Its my food,my fork so you eat it my way.

I reluctantly open my mouth and eat the food. "So how is it?" She asks impatiently. "Its good. I like it." She bites her finger. "T-thanks." Mio stares at us as we laugh.