Chapter 131

Aden walks into a near by public rest room and gives a sigh of relief. "She's just as flirty as ever but I'm glad she's haveing fun." I think with a smile,

Cas leisurely sits beneath the oak tree waiting for Aden to come back to her. "I wonder what we should do later? She giggles to herself but goes silent as she sees two boys from school approaching her. "What do you two want? I told you already that our dealings are over."

Before they get a chance to speak Cas turns to them shaking her head, "No don't even open your disgusting neat flaps, I only did it with you because I was bored and I wanted to have fun, but now that I have my darling Aden I don't need any of you. Now scram before I beat you myself."

The boys look to the side nervous to speak back to the girl they idolize. "Please listen to us in sure that three bodies would please you more than... Him!" A vein bulges on Cas's face but she gives them a smile, "Sure three bodies would satisfy me... That is if you three had any talent! Did you really think I enjoyed fucking any of you? Pff please dick size dosen't matter but when your that untalented you might as well be girls based on how you idiots moved.

Oh yes, just like that. Your so good." Cas start to laugh mocking them, "You got tired after one round, I love Aden, I love his smile, his laugh..." Her voice goes from her normal voice to her deeper seductive voice, "His unending sex drive." She pauses for a moment then coughs,

"Anyway scram come near me again and I'll report you." They pause and look at each other, "We are sorry goddess. Really sorry for what he did to you." They say, "What?" Cas suddenly feels a prink in her neck and she looks to the side to see the third boy injecting her. "You...fuckers." Cas falls unconscious and the three begin to smile.