Chapter 80

Mio walks down the stairs in a white dress that looks like a small wedding dress, her white hair is pulled up into a pony tail which I've never seen her in. She presents herself infront of me and my mom. "W-well how do I look?" She asks with a red face.

Mom nudges me as if telling to say how I like it. "Umm... On a scale of one to ten your a nine." I say quietly, Mio blushes harder. "T-thanks." She rushes up the stairs. Rias is the next girl to walk down the stairs, she has on purple skirt and a black tank top that looks like its ready to fall off at any moment. When she gets at the bottom of the stairs she puts her hands on her hips, "What do you think? I'm real confident with my body." She proudly exclaims.

I let out a small and nervous laugh. "You look great id give you and eight." She looks at me with a fiery glare, "Not a ten or a nine?" She asks rasing an eyebrow. I start to sweat worried about what would happen to me if I made her mad. "I-I mean I'm mostly judging the dress not your body! If it was just you body I would say an easy ten! But the outfit is an eight!"

She shifts her eyes at the floor the back at me, this time with a less angry look. "Well, next time I'll have to take you shopping with me." She says with a devilish smile as she turns to walk back up the steps. Liz is the next girl to walk down the steps, her out fit is a total goth girl look. Complete with chains spikes and make up. "Ain't I a perfect ten?" She says with confidence oozing out of her. I look down at my feet, "Umm, Liz I give the out fit a six. I think your usual out looks better on you. Sorry."

She looks at me surprised, "Oh? Hmm. Next time I'll try a different look then." "What about this Aden?" Asia says as she models a school swimsuit. "Umm. Nine." I say with a burning red face. "Does this look good on me?" Lilly asks, as the revealing skirt shes wearing is pulled up to show her panties.

"S-seven." I say tring to pry my eyes away. "Don't I look amazing?" Joy asks as she twirls around in a white fluffy dress. "Its good, umm nine." Cas walks down the stairs in her school uniform, however she's missing the tie and the top of her tits are exposed. "Well?" She asks smiling, "Why do I feel weird?" I look up at her eyes and notice that there in the heart form instead of her human ones. "So how is it Darling?" "Three. I see you in it all the time." I say snapping out of the trance she put me in.

She goes back up the stairs pouting. "Adeline is the last one. She shouldn't be that dressed up." As I think that she comes walking down the stairs in a long green dress. It looks weird seeing her in one because shes always acted tough around me, and to see a feminine side to her is almost arousing. She gets to the bottom of the stairs her face is as red as blood, "H-how is it?" She asks looking away from me.

"Ten." I blurt out without thinking only adding to the embarrassment. "Well it looks like you win Adeline!" Mom says excited. With no time to loose the next game begins.