Chapter 24

As I sit next to her the moon shines through my bed room window and illuminates her face, she looks up to me with her sparkling eyes. "I-I love you, Mio." I say in the heat of the moment. Her face turns red with embarrassment and joy. "L-love?! Don't say things like that now."

She turns away as she says with her back turned my arms wrap around her, "But I do love you." As we lean in to kiss once more my mother's voice suddenly comes from the door. "Aden! Mio! Come and eat!" We quickly separate and look away from embarrassment of the moment. After that awkward situation I unlock the door and we head down stairs to eat. As the four of us sit at the table, my sister continuously glares at Mio. "What is your problem Leah?"

Our mom says in an agrovated tone. "Nothing mom." She says as she looks away to avoid further scolding. As we continue to eat Mio's hand slides onto my leg, my body naturally flinches slightly but it doesn't bother me as much any more. "So how did you meet my son Mio?"

"Well, I've loved Aden for three years but I've never had the courage to ask him out. Then two weeks ago we had a project and I picked him for my partner. When we were alone in the library, I finally asked him out but he ran away, but then I realized that me the schools most popular girl asking him out must of scared him. So when he came back he told me he loved me and now we are going out. My dream has finally come true thank you."

She gets up and takes my mother's hand. With a smile she says, "Thank you for raising him so well." At first my mom stares at her with a blank face, but it then turns into a sweet smile. "No thank you for loving him. Yesterday I saw a smile on his face as a mother there is no greater joy."

Mio returns to her seat and we finish the meal with out any more topics of our relationship. After dinner Mio and I head back to my room, as I shut the door she practically falls into my bed. "I'm spending the night with him in his room! Sex or not this is my dream." She lays on the bed in a suggestive manner, and starts to sniff and clutch my sheets and pillow, as I watch while changing my shirt.

She looks over at me, "Darling can I asks a favor?" "Sure I guess." I reply. She points at the shirt I just had on. "Can I. . . can I sleep In that shirt?" She glances away, "Mio, if you need a shirt I can-" She cuts me off,

"Please that shirt. It has you sweat and sent on it. I would like to sleep in that shirt. I throw it at her, "Yeah, sure." As it hits her she immediately is engulfed by it and puts it on. She lays on my bed in what looks like a drunken state, but it only makes her look cuter to me.

"Okay, Aden you've got this just lay beside her and go to sleep just like with Liz." My mind says as if to help with the fear of the moment. As I lay next to her she rolls over to face me. As she stares into my eyes my face starts to turn red. "Darling?" "Yeah, Mio?" "I don't want sex tonight, so will you lay here with me till morning." I smile and she turns red, "Of course." As I close my eyes I fall asleep without much care.