Chapter 139

Asia and I sit at the end of a hallway in her maze of a house. "Did mother do anything to you?" Asia asks as she grips my arm tighter. I chuckle not wanting to upset her anymore than she had. "Nope." Asia snuggles up to my arm with a frown, "The way she talked about me... I know that my body isn't as pleasing as the others but..."

I quickly grab her shoulders, "You know I don't care about that! I understand why you'd feel like that, but you already know I don't care about that. Your perfect." Asia smiles and stands up, "Just wait, my species goes through puberty a bit later than most... Soon I'll have a body that will make even the others turn there heads." I smile and stand up to pat her head. "I can't wait." Aisa goes red as steps back,

"Do I look like a cat?" She says crossing her arms. "Well your hairs not orange so I guess not." I start to laugh as Asia punches my shoulder, "Hmpt Lilly and I are different you know." I smile and put my hand over her shoulder, "I know. I know you two are very different." Asia smiles and shakes her head. "Well lets just forget about her, and I'll show you my room." I laugh nervously as Asia leads me down the hall.

Detective Adams steps out of his car in front of a large warehouse. He sighs looking at all the officers and medics walking around. "What do we have now?" He ask to his partner as he walks up to him. "Three high school boys. Throat slit and some. . . other things." His partner says as he hands him a piece of paper, they begin to walk to the entrance of the warehouse dunking under the yellow tape.

"Where they connected with any gangs?" Adams says as they approach coroner. "There throats where slit, or maybe they where about to be decapitated?" She says examining the wound. "Is there any distinguishing marks on them? Tattoos or birth marks, any thing to that could tell us who they were?"

The coroner shakes her head. "No there's nothing that identifies them." The detectives sigh as the coroner speaks again, "But there something odd here." She slowly moves the head back slightly opening the wound. "There voice boxes looks like its intact but apon closer look the nerves in it are completely destroyed."

As the look at each other one of the photographers yells out. "Hey i got something!"