Chapter 70

I slam against the wall, my breath is quickly knocked out from my lunges. As I try to stand up but I quickly fall back to my nees "Shit she strong. I can't really feel my back and my legs are still shaking." That thought plays through my mind as I try to stand again but with more success.

As I stand there gasping for air to keep myself up Mio bangs on the door yelling profanities at Cas. "You whore I'll kill you I'll fucking kill you!" She screams as she tries to break the door from its hinges as I franticly look for a way to calm her.

"What calms her! What calms her!" My eyes race around the room as I try to figure out this riddle. Then a thought comes to mind. "Mio!" I yell, she turns around and for the first time I she her in a truly monstrous state. Her hair has become pure white, her nails have grown into sharpened claws, her eyes have no trace of humanity within them, and her fangs have grow to a length that I've never seen before. She take a single step forward, the pressure feels like having thousands of anvils stacked on my chest.

"Yeah, come on Mio I know you smell it." I say in a calm voice. A small stream of blood runs down my arm and drips from my hand that holds a small letter opener I found. Within a blink of an eye I'm slammed into the wall again by her. Then in another second I'm on the floor as she bites into me. Despite the long fangs I feel no pain only a small tickle. "I remember she said the her saliva has a numbing ability so that her kind could feed with out there victims panicking." Her fangs are suddenly removed from my flesh.

I look over i can't see her face but she pants as if she had been underwater the entire time. Then without reason or warning she falls on my lap asleep. "Geez all that so you can sleep on my lap. You really are a spoiled girl Mio." I say with a smile. I then carefully pick her up and place her on the couch. As my hands leave her body she starts to toss and turn in a panic I throw my school jacket on her.

She seems to calm down and drift back into a peaceful slumber. I lean over and kiss her on the cheek. "Good night my love." I say as I quietly close the door and begin to walk back to class.

"Now hopefully today can go back to normal." I think and right at that moment a blade that seems to emit a blinding light pierces through the door right next to me within inches of my face.