Chapter 17

Warning: Smut

From this point on any lewd or Fight scene will be in third person

The three girls look down at Aden as they restrain him. "Darling, lets do it right now!" Rias says. Mio and Liz grab his arms and press them into there breast. "T-this isn't right lets stop now!" He yells trying to stop them, "Then why is this waiting for us?" Liz says as a slight blush forms on her face.

Liz grabs his pants and begins to remove them with haste. Aden frees his arms to try and grab the jeans back from her when Mio and Rias push him on his back. "Hey now don't fight this you'll like it. . . in the end." He continues to struggle, "This is rape! You can't do this!" The three smile, "Rape? If your that scared then sit back and relax let us make you feel better." Mio says as she begins to remove her tie.

"Oh, hell no! Mio don't you even think about it." She ignores his words and ties up his left hand to a table leg as if he was back inside the library. "Mio did you do this to him before?" Rias asks as she ties his other hand to a different leg. Now free of his hands tring to protect his virginity they turn to the bulge in his boxers.

As they look at his shaft thier blush deepens. "S-so that's his. . . Liz how do we do this?" Mio says as they both turn to look at her, "D-don't look at me I've never had sex either!" Mio, Rias and Aden look at her with a surprised look on thier faces. "Y-your a virgin?" Rias finally stutters out.

"So what I'm not the type to mindlessly fuck any guy I meet!" She yells, "Can we stop now?" He asks hoping that the surprise would throw them off. Liz takes off her tie. "Darling, you talk to much." She takes her tie and gags him. "Now, let's get ready to have fun."

She slowly removes his boxers to reveal the pulsating shaft between Aden's legs. Mio immediately wraps her hand around it. "Its been a while since I saw this thing, did it grow bigger since last week?" "Is this a normal size?" "You didn't know one of the reasons, Darling here was bullied was because others were jealous of him. Now let's do this."

They rub there tongues against the sides off his dick, there warm and wet tongues seem to be glued to it. As they continue to torture him with pleasure they remove the clothes that hide there aching bodies. They all begin to pep themselves for the act they are going to commit. All the while they ignore his muffled pleas to stop. "Now, who's first to be tainted?" Liz asks after they are fully stretched. They look at each other with a fiery look. "I waited longer I'm first!" Mio starts to rant.

"But he ran from you and came to me so that means I have first rights." They start to argue when Liz speaks. "Girls I'm first." They look over at her she's already over his dick, her juices seep out on to it. "Sorry but he promised me first dibs." She slams down onto him, the heat of there bodies rise drastically. Liz's voice become shakey.

"T-this is what it feel like to have sex?" Her fluid mixed with a small amount of blood runs down Aden's dick as she lifts up. "It hurts." She looks back at him with shakey smile, "How dose it feel Darling? Dose it feel good inside of me?" "Its so hot, this is a woman's insides?" He thinks as her walls swallow him once again.

She begins to move up and down on top of him while the others watch. "Don't hold back Aden! You can cum inside whenever you want!" She continues to slam her hips down on him. "Cum,cum come on damit! Fill this bitch with your sperm!" She slams down with unreal force and her body starts quivering as she has her orgasm.

". . . Hey why didn't you cum?" She turns around to him. Aden's breath now heavy and labored as he tries to hold back the pent-up cum inside of him. "Hey the longer you resist the longer we're here. We'll be done when you've came inside each of us once alright?" He gives a reluctant nod, she smile and starts to move again. As she moves her moans increase in number, "Wow, it feels amazing now!"

Her body heat starts to engulf his cock as she moves faster. "Can't hold it back anymore." He thinks as the backed up cum floods into her womb. "Finally, it's inside of me." Liz moans as her body gives way, after she enjoys the feeling of Aden's sperm swirling inside of her she lifts her self up, as she does cum leaks out from inside of her.

She then lays beside of him, "Congratulations, you lost your virginity." Mio then speaks, "Now its my turn." As she approaches Aden's cock springs back to life. "Oh? It got hard again! Just think Darling you'll be the my first time, hope your ready." She positions herself like Liz did. "Not again."

She slides onto him, and she lets out a slight whimper from the pain of her cherri popping. "That marks you taking my virginity." She says with a smile and a tear in her eye. She moves faster with each movement, "More, more fuck me more darling!" She says in a weak voice unlike her normal one, Rias sneaks up behind her. "Wow you really like this Mio." "Shut up Rias, I just want to have sex with him." She says,

"If you two want to keep arguing then I'll please him by myself." Liz says to break them up. "No he needs to use me to!" Rias says as she goes to the other side of him. As Mio vigorously shakes her hips on top of him while Liz and Rias pull off the only clothing he has left. "Wow, your body is really muscular! I didn't know you had a six pack." With his shirt removed Rias begins to lick and suck on his nipple, while Liz nibbles and teases his ear with her mouth.

"Dose this feel good for you Darling?" Liz asks, " Yeah, are we good at pleasuring you?" As he tries to say stop but, they take his muffled pleas as a sign to keep going. Mio begins to move faster as it gets hotter inside of her.

"Almost there just a little more, your bulging inside of me are you close?" With a final slam of her hips they both cum simultaneously with the other, Mio's body quivers as she experiences her first orgasm. She pants as she says "I want to go again!" After that Rias pushes her off and she slides off of me with a pop. She looks over at me "Are you ready for my body Darling?" She asks as she climbs on top of him.

She pushes Aden's dick up to her leaking hole, she rubs the tip of his dick on the rim of her hole, with a face redder than her hair she asks him, "Ready?" Without a moment to spare she shoves it inside her.

"You've done so well Darling, you have taken our virginitys even though you where scared you maned up and did it, we love you and we'll gladly have you children so don't worry about the consequences just please enjoy our slutty bodies anytime okay?" Mio, now taking Rias's job of teasing my nipple, nods.

"Yes, just enjoy this." As his mind goes blank he thinks, "To much pleasure, there tits are rubbing up against my sides as they take turns with me, I didn't want to do this . . . but I do like this feeling." As there hips slam together he fills her with sperm. She falls on to Aden's chest, "That was amazing!"As she looks up at the clock she freaks out.

"Shit class is about to start." They untie me and I un-gag myself I look over at them. They look away expecting me to be scolded. I turn to them with a smile on my face. "Next time I'm on top Okay."