Chapter 61

Warning: Smut

The room is silent as it seemingly infinite black void around ever expands. I know this place it's the back of my mind, most of the time when im sleep im here. Memories of events unfold before me. "Aden, do you love me?" Those words have been said by so many of the girls. On the outside I've changed.

Women, sex and so many new experiences, but every night I return here where I recall the past. "If only I never been his son. Maybe then. . ." "Darling?" I hear the voices of Rias and Cas calling for me to wake up. I slowly open my eyes as the suns warm rays illuminated my room. Rias and Cas are at either side of me in what looks to be a normal night gown and not erotic at all. I sit up further and rub the drowsiness out of my eyes while yawning.

"Did you sleep well Babe?" Cas  asks while brushing her hair. "Yeah, how about you two?" As I look back I notice something, they aren't tring to seduce me. "Usually its first thing in the morning with them. Have they grown up a little?" I think back to the recent times I've had sex. "I'm usually getting lead on, but today I think I want to let lose a bit." At that time my dick twitches with the effects of morning wood.

I smile as I look over to Rias. "Rias. Can I see your hand?" He asks, she hold out her hand with a confused smile, "Shure but why do you-" her words stop as Aden grabs her hand and places it on his bulging dick. "Now, I decided that since today is Saturday that I'm going to fuck the brains out of my eight horny monster girlfriends that always beg me to have sex. Okay?" Without another moment to lose Aden pushes down Rias and sticks his tongue inside her mouth.

Their tongues swirl around each other as his hand starts to fondle one of her tits. The warmth and softness of her tits cause Aden's hand to sink further into them. He grabs her pink erect nipple with his thumb and index finger and starts to pull on it, as he does Rias starts to become more and more involved. At first she was surprised to find that Aden had asked her to do this but the way her touched her the way his tongue felt as it inter twined and locked with his

. She couldn't take it anymore, using her hands she pulls his head closer to her's. "Closer I want to be closer to him." She thinks as the faces are ripped away from each other. She looks up to see Cas holding his head. Cas looks down at her with her heart shaped pupils, "Rias, I'll take care of his head, so make his dick feel really good okay?" They start to kiss as Rias looks down at his dick, while its still covered by his boxers its started to bulge out more as if asking for sex.

She kisses the tip with out even removing the boxers only once she has does she eagerly pull down them down. She gazes at the the long and thick shaft. She opens her mouth and her tongue rolls out. Her mouth slowly slides his dick down her mouth, as she reaches the center she can feel it reach the back of her mouth. She starts to suck and move her mouth back and forth only reaching the middle point of his dick, as she sucks she feels the warmth of his pre cum start to leak out of the tip of his dick.

As there fluids mix together her mind feels like it's floating. "Everytime I do this I can get enough of him. He's almost like a drug for women." Just as her mind fills with happy thoughts Cas' voice ring out in her head. "Having trouble there Rias? What can't you take the full length of his dick?" She looks up at Aden and Cas as the two are still kissing.

However Cas' eyes look down at Rias as she looks up at her. "Shut up." She says but Cas keeps nagging her. "Wanna switch? Unlike someone I can take a guys full dick." She says with a snarky voice. "That's it!" As Rias reaches the mid point of his dick again instead of going back to the tip she starts to move forward little by little she pushes his dick deeper into her throat.

As she continues Aden's dick widens her troat so it can fit. "It hurts but. . ." As she reaches the back of his dick the sensation she has starts to increase like crazy. The three continue to do this for awhile the Cas and Rias lay beside each other infront of Aden. "Now." They both say, "Lets get to the good part!"