Chapter 13

As the school day ends Me, Jacob, Nate, Rias, and Mio walk to the schools gate. Normally there are crowds of students around Mio and Rias, but today no one goes near them. As we walk out the gates I try and walk twords my house but Mio and Rias won't let go of my arms. "Umm guys I need to get home." I say nervously.

"You can stay with me tonight Darling." Rias then let's go of me. "I'll see you tomorrow Darling." "Hey only I can call him Darling! Get your own name." Mio yells.

" Guys just let me go home today. Tomorrow I'll hang out with you I promise." I say to try and keep the peace. They let go and walk away with out a word.

We walk to our houses. Karen and Crane stand out side of a deserted warehouse. "Hey this place is kinda creepy. Why are we here again?" Crane asks as he shivers.

"Where here to get rid of him." They step inside. Two rows of  orchid members gard two figures. Then the one sitting down speaks, "So Karen and Crane. The two watch dogs of Mio. So what do you want from me?"

They both shake with fear at the shrouded figure's cold uncaring voice. "W-we need you to get rid of someone." Karen utters, "Why would I waste men on you two? What's in it for me?" She demands.

"Seven thousand dollars." Crane quickly says. "Hmm, what do you think Bash?" The figure asks. "Hmmm well who is it?"

Bash asks them. "Its Aden get rid if him and you'll get money." "Ha-ha-ha isn't he that boy whose friends with the perverts? Oh man that's great. Tell you what if you make it eight thousand I'll do it myself."

The last figure says laughing. "Deal." Karen says relived. The figure gets up into one beams of light. A set of Marvelous tits bounce as she gets up and her light blue hair seems to glisten. "Thank you Liz." Karen constantly says.