Chapter 34

Karen and Crane stand before me and the others, but to everyone's surprise they bow to us. "Aden! Please forgive us for being hard on you! We just thought that you couldn't make the princess happy is all." Karen says staring at the ground. But as is natural for me to break the mood I reply with little care In my voice. "Oh, I know and it's cool."

They both stare at me blankly. "Oh, well then. . . we'll leave you to do your business." The fan club quickly disperses and we were left to live our lives, and for the fan club that's impressive because there life is to stalk Mio. As we walk to the lunch room Liz taps on my shoulder. "Hey, Aden since you took out Mio and Rias are you going to take me on a date?" "I planned on it." I say with a smile, we walk past a hall way but Jacob and Nate quickly turn back for a second glims.

"Hey, look Lilly's back." Mio groans, "Ugh, why her?" I turn to her confused. "Do you know her?" I ask. "Not personally, but the way she jumps around like a hyper chihuahua, it makes me kinda nervous." "Well, she is a hyper person." Lilly emerges from the crowd then trips, "But she's also a major clutz." Lilly is our schools sports star. Any sport she plays she's a master, but when it comes to anything other than sports well. . .she a clutz.

After dusting herself off she runs over to Mio. "Mio! Mio! It's been awhile right?" She says jumping around Mio, Mio squeezes my arm tighter. "Hi, Lilly." Mio finally says in response. The only reason Lilly is able to call Mio by her name is simple, in this school if people hold you to the same level as some one else than you have the same power as them.

The schools hierarchy is like this. The administrator, the teachers, then we have the powerful kids like Mio, Rias, Asia, Liz, and Lilly as well as some others. Then there are less popular kids, but they still have pull like Karen and Crane. Next are the normal students, and finally are the the losers like Jacob and Nate and me, but a question that keeps popping up by other students is where do I go?

Well. . . I have no idea, Rias, Mio and Liz hold me at there level, but the other students (and some teachers) think of me even less now. Anyway back to my life. Lilly stops bouncing and inspects me and Mio. "Hmm, I don't see why everyone was so on edge with you two you make a great couple!" She says smiling.

Rias grabs my other arm and Liz's arms wrap around my neck. Lilly looks at us for a moment with a blank face then jumps back. "Wait! Your dating all of them Aden?!" She says surprised. Liz and Rias glare at Lilly, "Is that a problem?" Rias says curiously.

Lilly laughs nervously, "No, I'm just surprised that he got all of you to agree." There grip on me grows tighter. "Aden you did want to go out with us all, right?" Liz say. I laugh, "Of course I did." There grips loosen and they rush me past her. "Well, sorry to go but we have things to do." Before she can say anything we already enter the lunch room.

I will not update for three weeks after this. Because I'm taking a holiday break don't worry I'll be back.