Chapter 30

Warning Smut

Throughout the night Rias clutches onto me, like she was scared. But as I wake up a slight smile lays on her sleeping face, but as she move I fell her hand somewhere it shouldn't. I look down at my pants to see that all night she had her hand on my dick.

"Hey, Ri can you move you your hand?" I whisper to her, "Yeah. . . sure." She say half asleep, she starts to stroke Aden's dick almost like it's a reflex. "H-Hey! Not that!" Aden yells quietly, she smiles and one of her eyes open. "Nothing like a handjob in the morning right? Darling." She moves to where she's facing his pants, with a smile she opens her mouth and her tongue rolls out.

"Would you like to upgrade your service to a blowjob?" She asks as the drool from her tongue drips onto the tip of his erection. Aden looks over at the clock, "We have an hour to get ready be fast." He say with a sigh. After that incessant Rias and I step out of my house, ready for the day. Just as we walk out Nate and Jacob turn the corner. "Hey, guys. How ya been?" I say as we greet them.

They role there eyes, "No doubt your night was eventful." Nate says as he tries to keep his eyes open. "What did you two do?" I asks as they nearly fall over. "We didn't have you to hangout with so we made some bad choices." Jacob says as he trips over a rock. Me and Rias snicker and I pull them off the ground. "You two are hopeless." I say sarcastically.

The four of us walk down the street to school, as we pass a convenient store Rias stops, "Hey, Darling I need to buy a water, so wait up. I nod and she heads in, "Man your lucky, Aden." Nate says as he watches the cars pass. "In which way? To allot of people I'm lucky in several ways." I say as flick a coin.

Nate looks over at me with a pissed look, "Really? Do you get so much pampering from them you don't know how lucky you are compared to oh, I don't know all the guys who have tried and failed at get with them. How much do they spoil you!?" Nate pants the last part, and looks at me with a mix of rage and sadness, "Do you two really think that I hate you now or something? You've been acting different around me for awhile. . . "

I look away to hide the embarrassment of my hard headed ass. "Do you two. . . hate me?" We stand facing each other in silence. The sliding doors open and Rias walks out to break the silence.

"Wow, sorry that. . . took so long." Jacob and Nate start to walk away, "Whatever, enjoy your life Aden. See ya around." They continue to walk further and further away, "H-Hey guys. . ." I look down and the cracked sidewalk, Rias puts her hand on my shoulder, the light and emotion in my eyes start to fade. "Darling?" She says concerned, I don't respond and just push her hand off my shoulder and start to walk down the street.

To which Rias quickly follows. We continue to walk a few time she tries to grab my arm like always but I always push it off. "H-Hey, It's okay Darling. You still got me." She says in a forced smile to try and cheer me up, I glare at her with a pissed look.

After the long and cold walk we arrive at our schools gate. "Well we're here do you want to. . ." As she finishes her sentence I start to walk away as if she hadn't even been talking. Rias looks away as she tries to hold back her frown. Half way through the cort yard Mio jumps in front of me with a bright smile.

"Hey Aden! Today I thought w-" I look up at her with a scolding expression, "Mio, I'm not in the fucking mood so fuck off." I say as I walk past her. Her brite smile fades into a concerned and worried look, she turns and reaches for my arm. "H-Hey, Darling?" As her hand comes into contact with my arm my mind goes blank and I lash out in a fit of agitation and anger, the back of my hand violently hits her face.

She freezes up as I start to rant. "Listen bitch my life has gone to pure shit because of you and your two friends! Would it kill your clingy asses to leave me alone for five god damn minutes?!" As I turn around Karen rushes up to Mio. "P-Princess! Are you okay!?" She looks up at me.

"You brute! How could yo-" I turn to her with an angered frown, "Oh, shut the fuck up you fan girl hore. Your nothing but a sad little girl who craves attention, so go fuck your hard headed brother." As I turn back around Crane stands infront of me. "You wanna-" As his final words leave his ass kissing mouth, my hand wraps around his throat.

As I slam Crane into the pavement. The world around me becomes a blank void and the only thing left are my psychotic screams, that have been pent up inside of me. With the final slam blood gushes from his mouth into my palm. I turn around to the group of fan club members with his blood dripping from my hand, "I'm gonna kill the next one." I walk off while shaking the blood from my hand untill it comes time for ELA.

As I walk into the class I'm met with the normal death stares and cold gazes, however since today was the one day I was in a bad mood, there death stares are meet with my own threat. "What are you fuckers looking at?" There glances and stares turn into them fully avoiding my gazes.

The class goes by like it was before the girls, the door opens and Mio walks in with a bandaid on her face from my hand. The class watches her with there eyes full of intent, but to there shock and horror she still takes her seat next to me. Her lips suddenly part and say only a few words. "Everyone leave us now."