chapter 10

I walk into math. Students start to whisper and point at me. I sit next to Jacob. "Hey what's going on?" I whisper to him.

      "Its just a rumor but people say you got a little handsy with the princess last week." He looks at me with a curious look. "Did you?" He smiles. "No I Did not!" The bell rings and class starts except with such a rumor going around the class is. . . distracted.

  Sometime later the door swings open, and who else walks in but Karen. "The girl who hates my guts great" I say in my head. She angrily stomps over to me, then slams the schools newspaper on my desk.

      The title reads Loser gropes the schools princess. She start to speak. "I knew you do something like this. Your just a sad pervert, so -" I cutoff her speech. "Do you really think I'd do this?" I look up at her. She becomes more angered, then slaps me.

  "Don't look at me loser, and yes I do. You've always been quit but under all that your nothing but a pervert like your friends. I will say you've got some balls to actually touch her." I laugh to and mumble to my self. "She hates you." This only pisses her of more. "What did you say?" I sigh. "I said that the princess hates you, your club and how you treat her, but why would you listen to me."

  I've never seen Karen so angry before, she grabs my coller and drags me out of the classroom. "Oh, she hates me dose she?" Her and her friends constantly kick me into the ground. It went on for about ten minutes before Mio turned the corner and saw it. Normally she stay out of it, but this time seeing me being beaten to a pulp really pissed her off.

   I look over at her, what I could see though the blood in my eyes all I could do was smile. Mio stomps over to them they stop instantly stop. The start to shake as the look at her. Mio's body shakes with rage and a psychotic smile reaches from ear to ear. She grabs Karen's shoulder. "Now I know I didn't just see you beating him right? Right?" Mio asks her. One of the other students suddenly starts to speak. "He tried to grope you we were just-" in the next instance the only thing that could be heard was his head shattering the the closest window.

   "Did I ask you?" She then turns her attention to my bleeding body. "A-are you okay?" I look at her. "Peachy." I say to her sarcastically.  I get up from the beating I just received and dust it off. Karen stares at me in a confused manner. She finally speaks "How did you-" I smile, "After years of constant abuse by you and your club I've learned to take a beating and walk away. You really didn't hurt me that much." She glares at me. "Just wait and I'll."    

   Before she can finish her thought Mio grabs her shoulder. "Are you thinking bad things? Your lucky he's okay or I'd have kill you." Mio giggles to herself manicly. She then walks over to me. "How's your arm?" I smile Its fine prin-" "No. You can't call me that." It seems like the whole school has packed into the hallway. "Call me Mio. Aden." With every eye in the school on me it makes me nervous. "Umm I don't know if I -" She quickly kisses me to shut me up. After she lets my lips go she says "You think to much. So let me help you, starring now your my boyfriend. Okay?" "I don't know." I say to her. Then Rias seems appear behind me. "See Mio, told you he likes me more!" She grabs my arm like in a romance movie.  "He's mine." The two grab my arms. As if to assert dominance over the other. The lunch bell suddenly rings.