Chapter 138

The large man behind me grips my shoulder, "Okay kid lets go." He says with a stern and deep voice. "Oh come on are you really going to kick out your daughters boyfriend, don't you think you should trust your daughters judgment?" Asia's mother chuckles, "I trust my daughters judgment. Just when she makes the correct judgment. It may take her a few times but I'll be there for her.

Now take him away." She walks away and turns her attention to the conversation she's about to have with her daughter. "Hey!" She stops at the sound of my voice, and quickly turns around, "H-how did you.." I yawn annoyed, "I'm guessing you did your research on me. I know I look weak and all but you really shouldn't judge a book by its cover." The man groans on the ground as I step past him. "Now would you please take me to my girlfriend?" Asia's mother steps back terrified of the smiling boy infront of her.

"What kind of monster are you?" She says shaking as I walk past her. "I'm only human." I say with a smile, after awhile of hopelessly walking around looking for Asia's room. I turn another corner to meet another dead end. "Oh come on!" I say falling on my ass. "Ugh, I'm so tired." I fall flat on my back detriment to take a small break. "Why is this house so huge?" "What are you doing here?" I open my eyes and smile as Asia looks down at me.

"Oh thank god I've been looking for you for awhile." Asia sighs as she sits down next to me. "Im sorry for running away, and for making you run around a my house." I get up and sit next to her against the wall. "Don't worry about it. When your mom acts like that id run away to."