Chapter 16

I walk into the gates, Liz tightly grabs my arm not willing to let go. "Mio, isn't that Liz with Darling?" Rias asks with concern in her voice. As Mio lays her eyes upon us her hair seems to stand on end, as if it was possessed with rage. She grips her fist into a tight ball. "Lets go figure out why she's here with My Darling."

She stomps twords me and Liz. "He's mine to." Rias mutters. "You two leave before you get caught in the crossfire." Liz orders. They quickly rush away, as Rias and Mio confront us. " Liz let him go."

Rias demands, "Ah, right on time, Mio, Rias. How about we go somewhere more privet, unless you want little Aden here to be in a lot of pain." She says with a smile as she runs her finger down my face. They flinch as they try to step closer. " F-fine." They say after they think it over.

"Lets talk in my office." Rias says to them. We walk to the office Liz keeps me at her side while Mio and Rias walk in front of us. As we enter the office Liz closes and locks the door. We sit down at the square table in the center of the room like the first time I was here.

"What do you want Liz! Quit holding him hostage, or I'll -" Liz quickly interrupts Mio. "Get up from that chair and I'll make you regret it." "What do you want Liz." Rias asks, she ponders for a moment. "Hmm what I want. . . "

They stare at Liz expecting her to power or something else. There jaws drop when they hear her demand. "No way what did you say?" "Mio did we hear hear her wrong? We did right. . . right?"

"You both heard me. I don't want favors or a get out a jail free card, I want. . . for you two to share him with me and I'll tell you who hired me to kill him." They stare at her, I finally get the nerve to speak. "I want to give her a chance! She may seem like a monster but underneath that she's nice to be with.

I love all of you maybe that makes me an idiot but still that's who I am." We all remain silent for a moment. The three then throw themselves on to me there faces full of there suppressed lust. "Well if that's what my Darling wants that's what he'll get!" Mio says. "Then its settled we are your girlfriends!" Rias adds.

"If we're going out then you should know -" Mio and Rias quickly grab her mouth. "What?" I turn my head with a confused look. "You haven't told him?" Liz turns to Mio and Rias, "He should know." she insistently says.

After a moment of looking at each other they stand up, "Darling we have to tell you something, but just watch for a second okay?" Mio teeth suddenly. grow to where there just out side her mouth, A pair of black horns along with wings and a tail sport from Rias, and Liz's eye change color to a deep red as her teeth become like razors.

"Were not human Darling sorry we didn't tell you." Mio says to me. I turn my face from them. "That's okay I still like you." "Are you. . . blushing!? Your not scared right know your horny just from the sight of these forms, Aren't you?" Liz yells,

"N-no! I just. . . umm. . . I need to go." I turn to the door when they grab me and pull me into the middle of them. There eyes now truly fill with lust. "If you like these forms so much I would have shown you sooner!"

Mio says as she rubs against my face. "Wow, you really do have a perverted side don't you?" Liz asks me. "Guys! If he likes this so much lets show him everything." Rias says with a seductive smile. "Fuck my life." I think to myself as they surround me.