Chapter 22

After the movie ends we walk out of the theater and stretch from the uncomfortable seats we were in. "M-mio, do you want to come to my house?" I say to her with a shaky voice. "Y-your house, well umm are you sure?"

She looks at me with a nervous face like she was expecting me to agree and run of. "Please, I want my mother to meet my future wife." I say sternly as I grab her hands. Grabbing my arm with a bright smile she happily says, "Then let's go!"

While we walk to my house Instead of just walking beside of her I grab her hand, with a blushing face she presses our shoulders together. "At times like this I fall in love with him all over again." As we get closer to my house the dusk turns to night as the street lamps come on. "Winter is coming soon."

I say as I look at her, she tries to hide her shivering. "Are you cold Mio?" "No I'm fine Darling I have you to keep me warm." As she speaks I throw my coat over her. "Here it's not much but it'll help." She grips it tighter. "Thank you."

We finally arrive at my house, I open the door for her and as she enters my mom looks around the corner of the kitchen into the living room. "Welcome home. . . " As she looks into the living room her and Mio lock eyes. "G-g-girl." She falls to the floor in shock, I rush over to her. "Mom! What's wrong?"

She she continues to stutter, "Why is there a girl in the house?" After she calms down we sit on the couch with my mom infront off us sitting on a chair, we sit on opposite ends off the coach. "So, Aden who is this?" She asks with a cold voice. "T-this is my girlfriend, Mio mom."

She turns to Mio,  "Girlfriend, well then." She immediately hugs Mio with a bright smile. "Please take care if my son!" My mom has always been like this so trusting shes tried to set me up before and now that I've actually brought a girl home. . . I look over as she holds Mio's hand, "I'm so glad my my son brought home such a beautiful girl."

"T-thank you miss." "Please call me mom, your already part of this family, are you staying for dinner?" With a flood of questions Mio just stutters, "W-well I don't know." "Mio please stay." I beg her. Her face goes red as she lands on top of me "Of course I'll stay!"

As she continues to hug and smother me with love my mom watches "There a great couple." "Well I'm going to finish up dinner so enjoy yourselves." She gets up and goes back into the the kitchen. Mio continues to smothers me with her breast. "Mio I can't breathe!"

After she calms down we sit together, as she grips my arm tightly. "I love you Darling." She says lovingly. We lean towards each other as if we were being pulled together. "Mio I-" As our lips are about to kiss my older sister suddenly walks into the house.

"Mom little brother I'm-" As she opens her eyes her face goes white. Startled Mio and I jolt away from each other. "Why is a girl in our home?!" Mio stands up, "I'm your brother's future wife."

She smiles and sticks out her hand. My sister slaps away her hand, "Be quite, your not going to marry my brother." Mio's smile fades to a cold blank face, she suddenly grabs her shirt coller hand lifts her up. "Listen bitch do you really think you can stop our love?"