Chapter 68

Jacob and Nate still refuse to get out of the tree. "Aden! Were not going to leave untill you promise us we wont get our asses handed to us!" They look down at the mob in fear and the mob looks up with an equal amount of anger. Then to make things worse some of the girls boyfriends come up and only add to the problem.

"Hey, what the hell is going on here!?" One or two yell while the others try and calm there girlfriends. One a tall dark skin man walks up to me. "So, care to explain?" I sigh then point up the tree. "They'll give everyone back there bra's and they get one slap on the head for-" Before I can finish Nate yells down at me. "Hey! No slap on the-" "Quiet. Now is that acceptable?" The boy walks up to Aden then shoves him back.

"No. You protect those two all the time. Its time you choose." He says, "Choose? Choose what?" He scoffs, "You think you can live in two worlds? You will either chose your girlfriends or those losers." Aden raises his eyebrows. "I don't have to choose anything. I have my friends and my girlfriends, and no one can say I have to choose one." He laughs but suddenly finds himself gasping for air.

He looks down to see Aden's fist rammed into his gut. The guy continues to gasp for air but finds he's not able to. "You know, if you hit someone right here there lungs can take in air." Aden looks up with his eyes void of soul and emotion. "I could kill you but I won't now get lost." I push the guy down then looks up to Jacob and Nate. "Get down guys." They nod and quickly start to climb down the tree.