Chapter 25

After mine and Mio's date the days go by with a sence normalcy,  but at luch the next week as we're eating much Rias suddenly grabs my arm. "Hey, Darling?" "Yeah, Rias what do you need?" "So where do you want to go for our date today?" I pause to think, "No idea where do you want to go?"

She blushes as she toys with her hair. "Well. . . I need to go shopping so will you go with me?" "Sure sounds like fun." As I go back to eating she secretly smiles, "Oh yes it will, Darling." After the day was over Rias and I meet at the local mall. As we walk through the main hall we stop on occasion to by snacks or sweet treat.

After an hour of goofing off we come to a store in the malls corner. She tugs me as if she wants to go, but as soon as I see the sign my body freezes. "T-that's the store you wanted to go to?" "Yep!" She says in an excited tone. "Of course it would be a lingerie shop.

Rias would use any chance for me to see her in this stuff." I look around the shop, there are black lacy sets and red fuzzy sets with tons of other sets for every occasion and fetish. Rias pulls me through the store, in a place like this I stick out like a sore thumb. The only people here are girls and. . . gay guys, and everyone here is looking at me like I have the plague, (probably because I'm with one of the hottest girls in the city.)

Rias finally comes to a line of bras. "So, wich one do you want me in?" Flustered I turn my head, she lets out a poutfull wine, as she grabs my chin and turns it to her. "Now don't ignore me. Just choose what you like better." I point to a set without looking and with my luck the one I pointed at just had to be the kinkiest set they had. "Oh, that one?" An employee says as she appears behind us.

We both jump back, which I didn't expect Rias to but she did. "Oh, just you Emma." She says relieved. She turns to me and starts to feel out my body. Rias grabs her hands. "What are you doing?" She says with a murderous smile. "Well, I heard from Mio that you three where fighting for a boys heart. Now that I see him, he's more muscler than I though despite that he's pretty jumpy."

Rias pushes us apart. "No one can touch him." "Don't worry I've got one already, I have no reason to steal yours. Now let's talk about this set." "Oh, is there something wrong with it?"

Rias says confused. "Nothings wrong with the outfit itself, but. . ." She points at me, "It won't please him if that's your goal. Based on what I've seen of him, he's a semi-dom." I quickly interrupt to break up the conversation of my sex type. "Hey Rias I-"

She cuts me off by pulling my face I to her breast. "Continue." "A semi-dom is the type that acts like a submissive, but if you get them going they tend to take control." Rias ponders the thought for a moment, "Well, yeah that dose sound like him."

As I manege to pull my self away from her breast I gasp, "No it doesn't!" She looks over to me with doubting eyes. "Really?" After a few moments Emma points to a new set, it's mainly black with some red outlines and the mere sight makes me horny, for some reason. "Here Rias this should be able to get him in the mood."

She says as she picks it up and hands it to her. "Hmm, well it's flashy. What do you think Darling?" She shows me the dress as I turn around, "I need to use the bathroom." I say as I walk out, as I do three guys walk into the store.