Chapter 159

After convincing the girls to give me a free day to hang out with my friends I was able to escape them to hang out with Jacob, Nate and Amir so the four of us could blow off some steam, my new found popularity and my many attention hungry girlfriends I get little if anytime to hang out with them.

The new female presence has not only affected me but even them in someways, they seem scared to act like there normal perverted selves, mostly because they really didn't want to cross me. After all they may be perverts but they are also my friends and good ones at that. Even if tempted by a girl were still loyal to one another. After all losers have to stick together right? I thought as I approached J's house to meet up with them.

With my room becoming a highway we really can't hang out there anymore. Because the last time we tried Mio and Cas refused to leave us alone. I knock on the door and was greeted by J's mother. She was kind and acted like a mother twords the three of us. J's father was in the military but now owns a security company. I walk up the stairs and into J's room, J sits up on his bed and Nate and Amir on the floor. I look over to see J's hidden mini fridge full of soda and even some ice cream bars.

"Aden, wow I didn't think you would come." Nate says as J leans back to check for any trace of a girl. "You weren't followed right? I wouldn't mind having a girl in my room but not one of your girlfriends." He says as he eases up and returns back to the game the three were playing. "No I wasn't followed, and don't worry you don't have to worry about them invading and snooping in your room."

I say sitting down next to the others and picking up the four player controller. Our conversation goes form girls and life to jokes and commentary about our current game as we get into the hang of gaming. "So did you guys here about Jake?" J says chugging a soda can. "Jake? Who is Jake?" Amir says as he grabs another can form the fridge, Nate sighs look over at me to see my reaction.

He shakes his head, "Jake is.... Someone form our past, but... Aden shouldn't you-" I shake my head, "No, you can explain." I say turning my attention back into the game. "J, heal me." I say letting Nate talk. "Jake was a bully." Nate says shaking his head. "Was?" Amir repeats, "Yeah, but... Aden beat him in a fight. After that he started hanging around us however he was always challenging Aden again and again..."

Nate says shaking his head. "Well... What happened to him? Did he move schools or something?" Amir asks curiously. "No, he got sent to jail a few years ago at the start of middle school." I say sighing and rubbing my head as our team loses the match. Amir looks at us surprised and confused. "Wait what? What did he do?" The three of us sigh we all say the question coming but to be honest we haven't thought about Jake in years. Finally J speaks,

"Jake was always getting in trouble. I don't think any of us really know why he got sent to jail. Nate, Aden do you know?" He asks finally doing his job as the team healer. "Nope." I say shaking my head.

A few weeks later...

The gates slowly open and and the guards seem to shiver as the young man passes them yawning. "The movies made this place seem like I would have a decent fight... Guess not." Jake thinks as he shakes his head. After returning home to his mother and walking around the city to see what's changed when something catches his eye.

J and Nate walk twords school talking. "How the hell did Aden and Amir make it to school before us?" Nate says shaking his head. "Well Aden had to go in early to help out with the council president, and I think Amir is being-" Jake places his arms on the twos shoulders with a smile on his face. "Been awhile guys. So, where's Aden?" He asks.