Chapter 91

"Nate Jacob could you-" before I can finish, they get up to leave. "Yeah don't worry." I get up to see why there fighting, as I get closer I can actually hear there conversation instead of just there shouts. "Liz! Why are you here?! We promised that we wouldn't come and bother them for a few days. You especially shouldn't be here." Rias says, Liz looks to the side almost like she's scared or regretful.

"Ri. . . can you please leave. I. . .I want to be with him today." Rias grabs Liz by the collar and lifts her off her feet before slamming her into the wall. "Bitch, who do you think you are?! Are you tring to kill him?!" Liz wells up with tears before pushing Rias away, she runs past me and up the stairs. I hear my door shut loudly. Rias begins to chase after her when I stop her.

"I'll handle this Rias. Okay?" She glares at me, "No! Aden today is not-" I interrupt her. "I've got this." I say with a smile as I walk up the stairs and stand outside the door. "Before I knock I hear what sounds like Liz crying. "Liz?" I say as i open the door, a pillow hits my face, "Leave Aden." She says turned twords the wall. "Liz what's wrong, I can tell than you not okay." I say as I step closer, even though her face is turned i can tell she grits her teeth, because she extends her arm and the blade within shoots out cutting my cheek.

"Stay away from me!" I keep walking twords her untill I'm right next to her sitting on my bed. "You can talk to me. So please tell me what's wrong." Liz turns and pins me to the ground, her mouth turned into a very mad frown. Her breaths become heavy as her face begins to turn red. "Aden, please say you love me." "I do love you Liz." Her nipples begin to poke out from the apron, as I look into her eyes that are now void of anything human.

"Aden promise me that you will not leave me stay with me. Love me forever." I smile, "Of course." Liz's breath becomes even heavier, "Aden I'm sorry." She says in between her breaths, "Sorry for what?" I ask, "I can't control it anymore." She suddenly begins to change. "What the hell?!" I then remember what Rais once told me about Liz, "Listen Aden if you ever are alone with one of us when we lose control over our selfs run.

"Why? I seen your monstrous forms before right? You seem to have yourselves under control." Rias sighs, "Aden, you haven't seen our true forms." I glance at her confused, before she explains, "The truth is you've only seen a part of our true form and power. We are far from human." My train of thought is thrown array as Liz throws me to the side. She grips at the apron and rips it off with her transforming hands she then grips my bed and howls in pain as her skin becomes darker till it's almost as black as night, Liz looks at me with teary and bloodshot eyes, her eyes then start to shake as the color and life starts to fade, all that remains is a stark white void in her eye sockets.

As she tries to scream she clutches at her throat but finds that her vocal cords have become corrupted, her almost glowing white teeth grow longer and serrated as a large black needle like tongue erupts from her mouth. She plants her face onto the bed as her spine pops and and rips out of her skin in the form of sharps spikes, her gutteral cries of pain become louder all the while.

Her hands become larger and almost look like gauntlets with spikes on them, her hair looses its color and becomes a light gray, small vein like lines begin to crawl across her skin, a bone like tail sprouts from her back. She breaths heavily in her true monster form. She looks at me in this monstrous state, and begins to crawl towards me like a beast stalking its prey.

I gulp as she stops mere inches from my face. Her large claw like hands brush against my skin, "Liz clam down now it's me. Why did I tell Nate and Jacob to leave." Her void like eyes stare right through me.