Chapter 44

Aden's mind goes blank as Asia slams down onto him, her pussy is the smallest and the heat makes it almost her as she move up and down on his dick. Mio and Rias make the situation worse as constantly push there tits into his face the only think on all of the girls mind is sex.

They laugh and smile as they seem hypnotized with there lust. Asia moans as she moves faster and faster, "More I want more of your dick Aden!" Lilly twitches on the floor beside them, her body is numb from her first orgasm. "All of them, it's only sex with them, they crave it like a boy, hell there all bigger perverts than Jacob and Nate." As Asia slams down she and Aden cum multiple times before she falls to the ground almost paralyzed.

Mio, Rias and Liz ready themselves for there turns when Aden mutters out, "You said this would be a punishment, you were right but not for me. . ." They sit there confused. Aden lifts his head up to see them, he suddenly throws himself onto Mio, she lays there helplessly then smiles. "Are you going to violate my body Darling?" He smiles, "For turning me into a pervert? I'm going to make you pregnant."

For the next two classes Aden does nothing but fuck the three perverts he calls his girlfriends, he gives them not a moment to rest as they continue to have the bodies stuffed with his dick and seed. He looks up at the clock as he gets dressed. "Hmm, almost time to leave." He looks back at the girls they lay there naked cover with sweat, semen and drool.

Mio's pussy twitches slightly as more and more cum leaks out, Rias's ass is filled with so much that leaks out in globs. Liz lays there as her tits and mouth are covered. "Did I over do it? No they asked for it." I walk out the door and lock it so no one can get in. Jacob, Nate and I met outside. "Where were you? Haven't seen you since lunch." They realize that I'm alone. "You didn't." Jacob say as we walk to the arcade. "Didn't what?" I ask.