Chapter 76

I float around inside the black void that is my mind. "Arg, damit! I got stabbed like an idiot!" I say wanting to bang my head on the nearest wall. "I'm dead, no Rias could bring me back right? Would that make me a demon then..." My thoughts trail off, untill I come to a conclusion, "Since I can still think I must be fine right? So all i have to do is wake up. Or something like that right?"

I start to repeat the mantra get up in my head. "Get up. Get up. Get up!" I shoot up from my bed confused and with a bad headache. I look around to see that I'm in my room, with all of the girls cuddled up around me. Even Joy and Adeline are sleeping on chairs at the side of my bed. "Aden?" A half a sleep Rias says rubbing her eyes. "Rias what-" Before I can finish my sentence she hugs me, "Your alright! I was so worried you had died!"

The others soon wake up and I'm bombarded with hugs kisses and affection like a new puppy. After everyone is awake we all sit in my room as Joy explains what happened. "So I used my powers to heal you. Be grateful." I chuckle, "Thanks Joy."

She then starts talking again, "While your were recovering I talked to my superiors, they said that I will stay here for awhile." Rias and Cas flinch with a slight anger. Joy stands up to leave, "I will be staying at the local monastery should you need me." She opens the door then turns back with a red face, "A-and thank you for saving me." She quickly walks over to me and presses her lips to mine.

"So starting today I will also be your girlfriend okay?" Before I can answer she rushes out of the room leaving everyone with a jaw dropping expression. Adeline also begins to leave. "Well I'm glad your safe Aden, later." She waves as she closes the door. Two hands grab my shoulders as I wave back, and I'm instantly pulled back into the hoard of woman.

"So you like her now?!" Cas yells at me. "Aren't we good enough for you?!" Rias says with teary eyes. "W-wait!" Mio grabs my hand, "You go another side girl?!" She says with a shakey voice. "Who are you calling a side girl?!" Liz yells.