Announcement.

Hello readers. Im the writer for A losers harem and I have an announcement. While I love writing this story and I will continue to write it for awhile I thought it be fun to start writing a new story. So below are two story ideas that I have had in my head for awhile. Now all I ask is if you like one of them comment which one you think I should start uploading. (I will continue to write and upload A losers harem.)

1. Devil's Redemption
A war rages between angels and demons with mankind mostly taking up arms with the angels. Through the weapons that god blessed them they fight along side the angels in the seemingly never-ending war, but one day a child is born without the ability to hold a blessed weapon. He soon learns that a power within him can stop the war, however he'll need to spread his black wings and redeem the evil within him.

2. Reaper(I don't have a better name for this one so feel free to suggest one.)
A killer rages through the city. The police are left scratching there heads as the victims are left cleaved opened with a giant hooked blade. All the while a the killer watches silently smiling as she kills one unsavory person to the next. Can the they figure out who this shadowy psycho is or will he continue to kill as he pleases.