Chapter 60

I laugh nervously, "W-what kinda game?" I look up from her lap and she smiles lewdly. "The sex kind of course." Before she can continue the bell rings and school ends. In the confusion I slip out and rush to my house, "Shit, there going to kill me later for running away." As I push open the door the house is seemingly dead with my mother and sister out at there jobs.

I begin to walk up the steps to my bedroom when a thump is heard inside my room, I sigh and open it to find Asia and Lilly waiting for me. Out of all the girls Asia and Lilly seem to be the calm and cheerful ones of the bunch.

While they do provoke the others they do do it far less than the others. "I guess you two wanna hangout right?" I say as I take off my school uniform and change into more comfortable clothes. "Lets watch a movie together Darling."

Asia says blankly while raising her hand. "You know you don't have to act so cold Asia." I say with a smile, her face turns red and she buries it into the pillow she is clutching. "Are you okay with a movie Lilly?" I ask. She nods happily. I put in one of the random movies I have on the selves of my room. We continue to watch movies and over time more of the girls join us in my room. As the day ends everyone but Lilly and Asia leaves and like so many other nights I end up with two girls in my bed as I sleep.