Chapter 21

Mio tightly holds my arm, she smiles "So where do you want to go?" She asks, "Well it doesn't matter for me any where you want to go?" She ponders the thought, "Hmm, well I like movies." "Then let's go to the movies."

I say, as we walk to the theater Mio hums to herself. "Finally a date with Darling! Just wait untill after the date Darling I'll show you a great time, with this lingerie set he'll take me so fast." As we arrive at the theater, we pay for our tickets and snacks then head into the movie. "I love this horror movie series! Have you seen it before?"

"Me and my friends where going to watch it this weekend. But I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I saw it with you first." I say as we sit to watch. As the movie goes on I don't flinch as much as people think I would, but Mio uses it as an excuse to cozy up to me during the movie. Towards the movies middle Mio's hand grabs my I thought would be my hand. . .it wasn't.

"Oh, sorry I thought it was your hand." * SMUT * She starts to rub my jeans untill a bulge forms. "Now, to be honest I'm very horny right now. So let me take it out on your dick okay?" "And if I don't?" I ask as she smiles, "Then I'll use this tape in my bag to force you."

I reluctantly nod and she smiles. With haste she unzips my jeans and starts to stroke my pulsating dick. "Wow it go this big already? You really like this don't you?" She says with a flirting smile. "You know we don't always have to have sex right? There are other ways we can hangout."

"Hmm, true but how will I get pregnant if we don't?" "Were still in high school Mio, there's no need to rush this." "Yeah? If not me then Rias or Liz, tell me honestly do you like when we have sex, your so bipolar about it. One time you beg us to stop the other your telling me to get naked." She says as she continues to stroke my pulsing dick.

I turn from her eyes, "I'm sorry I'm so lame the boy of your dreams can't even bring himself to fuck you." I look at her with a smile, "Please forgive me." Her face turns a slight red as she stops. "Put your dick away and let's just watch the movie."

After that we didn't talk for half the movie, we couldn't bring ourselves to look at each other. After our silence finally ended Mio begins to speak again. "I've been just as bad, I've let my lust distract me from the real reason I wanted to be with you, I'm sorry Darling." We both stare at each other with blank faces for a moment then start to laugh. As we do I look into Mio's eyes and for the first time I felt a spark.