Chapter 96

I wake up to my surprisingly empty room. I look around to try to find where the girls have have hidden away, but to my surprise I can't find anybody. I take a breath then step onto the floor. "I can stand and I don't have any new scars or injuries so this isn't a dream." My door opens and Mio steps into the room looking at her phone not expecting me to be up more or less walking.

"Mio?" I say looking back at the opened door. She drops her phone almost in shock before talking me with a hug while sobbing. "Darling! You idiot! Why did you sneak out of the hospital." She tackles me pinning me to the rubbing up like a affectionate puppy. "I'm sorry but I couldn't wait for you guys to find Liz." She stops snuggling me and gives me a teary eyed pouting glare.

"Are you an idiot?! I don't care about that!!! You ran off got hurt and then I find her next to you cuddling while she was naked!!!" She playfully starts to hit me. "She had her bare body against you! She got to have all that time with you!" Her fangs begin to appear from her mouth. "M-mio what are you doing?" "I'm turning you into my thrall!" She begins to bite me while crying. "Turn! Turn! Turn!!" "Ack! Mio! Stop you will turn me!" She shakes her head, "I don't care!" She bites me repeatedly untill she out of breath.

"Aden. Just promise me you'll take it easy for the rest of the week." She takes my hand and clutches it. "Please, your the only thing that matters to me, but no matter how much I love you, you always go and run off to help someone. Will you promise to stay with me?" She starts to shake then embraces me with a hug. "Please promise me Aden."

I smile, "Don't worry. Ill always come back for you. I won't run or hide, I love you Mio." A slight smile spreads across her face. "Good. Your mine Aden I won't let you get hurt anymore." She then gets up and picks me up and sets me onto the bed. "Now, I'm going to protect you from this point on Darling."