Chapter 157

Chyio looks at me, "Aden... Are you aware of the Ochimusha rules?" She says looking at me. "No... Wait what rules." I say confused. Chyio stands up and her nurses out fit falls to the floor. "You are my masters lover, therefore I am a concubine."

I jump up form the chair. "Woa! Where the hell did that come form?!" I say backing away. Chyio smiles, "I may be a warrior but I am still a woman at heart... And I truly do love that fire I saw in you. You remind me of an old warlord I used to serve, he was such a kind man to those close to him and a ruthless one to his enemies. I see that arua in you and your actions. Please allow me to serve you as your sword and a body for you to enjoy."

She says on her hands and knees while I stand there utterly confused. "You... Want to go out? Is that what your asking?" I say chuckling nervously. "Yes. My muse." She says getting up and hugging me tightly. She chuckles, "You know, warlords and dragons are good and all but your too cute." She says tightly holding onto me. Yui coughs awkwardly,

"Chyio... I wasn't aware you would try amd steal away what your master has claimed." Chyio chuckles and grips onto me tighter. "I'm not stealing. I'm just... Sharing him. After all you said it okay to share." Yui grits her teeth mad that someone she took in is tring to claim something she likes. She was not having someone swear loyalty to her and share the same pleasures as her.

Form the same boy no less, but still she was the one to calm Nine down and if she doesn't give a good reason or at least a good enough reason then she might look like a hypocrite in front of Aden. "... Fine, but don't forget who you swore yourself to." Yui says as she grabs me form Chyio and pushes me out of the room and next to Nine who's been standing there silently much more passively.

"You two. Class now. And Aden... Can't wait to see you after school." She says with a wink and she closes the door.  I sigh as Nine hugs upto me sweating. "That... That... Monster is scary."