Chapter 149

Nate?" I say wiping off lipstick. I smile and let him in closing the door behind him. "I thought all the girls where out of town? Don't tell me you of all people need a body call." He says as he steps in, Nate goes into the kitchen and grabs a few soda from the fridge before throwing me one.

"Cut to the chase Nate." I say opening the can, Nate sits down and sighs. Its clear that he was uncomfortable, like talking to a kid after a parent had died, but he knew me. He knew I won't like what he had to say. "Have you..." He pauses for a moment before forming his words, "Have you been... Releasing it? You know what happens when you bottle it up... We both do..."

Nate say turning his head away from me, hidden by his collar I can still see the faint lines of an old scare he keeps hidden. "Nate it's fine. Geez your acting like my mom." I say turning away and going i to the living room, Nate remains silent then stands up slowly, "You call what happened at the arcade under control? Did you think that J and I wouldn't notice? Your lucky no others noticed."

Nate freezes as Aden turns to him with a cold glare as stream of liquid falls down from one of Aden's eyes. "What does that mean?"

He asks coldly, before Nate can answer Aden grabs him by the throat and lofts him off his feet as Aden stares up at him with a cold glare. "Do you think that i can't control myself? Remember that I have to live with this...." Aden looks down his eyes softening as he drops Nate.

"Sorry, about that." I say helping Nate up. Nate coughs and gasps before look back up at me. "It's...fine!" He says slugging me in the jaw. It didn't hurt much as I look back him. "Fair enough." I say rubbing my cheek. "Aden. Be honest. Can you control yourself?" Nate says concerned. I sigh,

"Sorry. It's just... Don't worry I can control myself." Aden says with a nod. Nate rubs his sore neck and catches his breath. "Have you told them about this?" Nate asks concerned. "..." Nates eyes widen.