Chapter 93

Mio snuggles up to me in the hospital bed preventing me from leaving. I give a small agitated sigh, "Damn I have to go find Liz." I look back at Mio who appears to be asleep, "But I don't want to worry her any more." A few hours go by with us doing nothing but laying in the bed. "I wish I had my damn phone, at least then I could distract myself."

I look around the blank hospital room, for all the fancier tech in the building there is a lack of entertainment. Usually there would be a t.v in the room, but sadly I wasn't able to afford that luxury. My stomach begins to rumble and I give a iterated groan while falling back into the pillow. "I'm starving, I haven't eaten today either." I look over at Mio who has been silently snoozing by my side since she laid down.

"She wouldn't mind if leave to go find a vending machine right?" I slowly and quietly get up from my bed, I take a few slow steps then look back at Mio. "The last thing I want is for her to wake up." Before I step out I look back to make sure she hasn't woke up. I sigh relieved as I step out the door and run into Mio. "Darling. I told you you need rest."

I turn to the bed that she was just laying on not a second before. "Wait. you. huh?!" I turn my rapidly back and to the bed then back at Mio. Mio stands there angrily tapping her foot at me. "Well, what are you doing." She waits for a moment then grabs my good arm and pulls me back into the room. "W-wait Mio. It's not what it looks like." She glances back at me. "Really? What were you doing then?" She asks, "I was hungry so I went to go get something to eat."

I say pulling myself up. "Your not lying to me are you?" Before I can answer my stomach rumbles. "Well I guess I'll go get you something, but Darling if you try to leave while I'm gone I'll hunt you down and cuff you to the bed In MY room." I gulp as she leaves the room blowing a kiss at me. "I should just stay here." After a while she comes back with a bag of food.

"Here Darling." She takes her seat back in the bed. A few days pass while I remain in the hospital. The girls change everyday and they won't let have my phone or watch t.v. Cas is in charge of me today, "Cas, can I at least have my phone?" She shakes her head. "Darling. If you saw the news you'd only want to find Liz more. This is for your own good, the others are looking for her they'll find her. So have some faith okay?"

I sigh, "As much as I want to believe it's my fault she transformed. I want to help." That night Cas clutches me tightly to prevent me from leaving. "I'm sorry." I whisper before slipping out of her grasp. I walk out into the night on a mission to find Liz. "But I have to find her."