Chapter 59

Rias and Asia drag Cas into the council office as I follow to make sure they don't get to out of hand. In the office they tie down Cas with Asia's thread. "So, you thought I'd let you have sex with Aden!?" Rias say only retraining her voice enough to not be heard in the hallway.

She slaps Cas across the face then turns to Asia and I. Asia sits on my lap as we watch, "And Asia don't get close to him just cause I'm distracted!" She yells. "Oh come on, you've got a boy who can go multiple rounds with us demons! Don't hog him!" Cas says acting like nothings wrong, Rias slaps her, harder this time. She begins to pace infront of the tied up Cas, scratching at her head and making her hair rugged and messy.

"Share? My darling? Why. Why. Why!" Her horns grow larger and her tail starts to flail around, her hair begins to sizzle and pop as it starts to glow brighter as she becomes more and more distressed. "Why, do they all want him? He's mine not there's, Mine! Mine,mine,Mine!" She continues her rant when I grab her arm.

"Rias! Calm down I'm already yours." As she looks at me her hair becomes normal as her horns and tail shrink. She hugs my tightly breathing hard. "Aden." She whispers then falls silent. I look over to Asia who has just sat and watched the ordeal. "Asia can you go back to class? I'll meet up with you after school. Okay?" She nods reluctantly, "Fine, see you later Darling."

After she leaves its just me, Rias and Cas in the silent room. I turn to face Cas, while Rias silently continues to clutches my shirt. "Listen Cas, I'm not going to sleep with you got it." She pouts, "Oh come on, just one time." "I said No! Now drop it." She lowers her head. "It's not fair." She whispers,

"Rias gets to fall in love. People think that all we succubi want is to have sex, but that's not true for me at least. I. . . I want to fall in love so when I heard about you I thought that I could make you love me to, so I tried to seduce you. I need the life force of humans to live so I had to have sex, but-"

"Cas, I love Aden, I gave him my virginity, and I'd do anything for him. He's kind, supportive and will always make you feel like you matter. If I let you date him you have to promise me something." Rias says as she turns to Cas, "Promise me that you won't sleep with anyone but him and that you'll try to behave around him, and I'll give you a chance." Cas shakes her head then looks up at Rais with teary eyes.

"Thank you." They smile at each other and Rias cuts her lose and they hug. "Well I got to head to class so. . ." I say as I turn but they suddenly grab my shoulders. "Hey. We got to make it official." Rias whispers in my ear.