Chapter 62

Aden fucked the two devil hores Inside of his room for hours. I look up at the clock then turn to the girls, Rias and Cas lay there as if there bodies were paralyzed. "I can feel my legs." Cas say as semen leaks out of her. Rias has completely passed out. I sigh, "I'm going out." I walk out the room and out the house.

I walk aimlessly untill I take out my phone to call Liz, as she picks up she greets me happily. "Hi Darling how are you!" She says over the phone. I smile, "Im good, listen I-" Before I can finish a man voice crys out in pain. "Please let me go!" He says sobbing. Over the line I hear Liz yell at him followed by him screaming in pain.

"Sorry Darling, what did you need." She says after she gets back on the line. "Where are you?" I ask while yawning. "Oh, I'm at the old warehouse, why?" She says confused at my questions. "I'll be there soon." I say as I hang up. Liz pauses, "Here!?" She yells. I walk down the street twords the old and abandoned warehouse that Liz and her gang made into a hideout of sorts as I approach the door two members greet me.

"Hello, sir." One says while the other unlocks the door. "Where's Liz?" I ask as I enter, "Inside she waiting on you." The door closes behind me. I walk through the old building that Liz and her gang has turned into a hideout of sorts. "There is probably a lot of illegal thing that go on here." I turn into a large room were Liz and her second in command Bam wait at the end of the room. At both sides of the two is a row of Orchid members.

"Darling!" Liz says as she gets up fron her literal throne of money. As she walks past each of the members in the line flinch, as if shes about to hit them. Once she reaches me she wraps her arms around me. The other members watch me not with rage and hatred but with envy and expecting her to slap me across the face.

"What are you doing here? You rarely come and see me hear." I blush as I look around the room. "Umm, its not really something I can talk about here. Is there someplace we can talk in private?" She nods happily the grabs my hand. We turn the corner then Liz pops back into the room. "Bam Make sure you deal with that problem." Liz leads me down a hall to a large room with a king size bed. "Did she read my mind?" She closes the door. "Now what did you want?" She asks flirting voice.