Chapter 155

Yui and Kiyoko pull me down to the floor. "I want him first." Kiyoko demands. As she takes her snake amulet off and her legs twist into her tail. "You've already had him. Back. Off." Yui growls.

Kiyoko smiles and pulls me away from Yui. "Woa." I say getting muffled by her breast. The two begin argue for awhile and when I try to argue they just push me deeper into there brest.

I stumble back into class and take my seat next J. His mouth wide open as she stares at me, "You son of a bitch." He whispers to me as the teacher writes on the bord. "Huh?" I say quietly. J shakes his head, "Yeah we're just going to ignore that lip stick and your lips and your messy hair." He says shaking his head. I flinch a little as I rub the lipstick off and fix my hair. "Damn it..." I mutter as finish up fixing myself.

J snickers looking away. "Yui chew you out?" He says taking a few breaths and calming down. I shake my head pulling out my textbook. "Nah. I got lucky and avoided her wrath." I say with a shiver but also a smile. "Uh huh. And now Nate owe me ten bucks." He says leaning back in his chair. "You two are idiots. Didn't Amir bet?" J shakes his head. "Nah, he was sure you would get chewed out though." "Glad you three think so highly of me." I say shaking my head.

The teacher glares at us and we instantly return to our school work, I scribble down some notes and finish the final questions on the assignment as the bell rings, J and I both get up and hand in our papers. J grabs his bag and hands me mine form earlier. "So how did you get out of Yui's office alive?" J says chuckling. "We made... A deal." I say sighing.

J gulps. "So how many dose that make? Ten?" He says with a sly smile, "Eleven..." I mutter. J sighs and shakes his head as we walk down hall. A sudden commotion form behind us, J and I turn to look back and J starts to laugh uncontrollably as I shake my head. "Master!" Nine says as she hugs me. J and I stare at the destruction that she left in her wake.

"Master? What's wrong." J and I look back wt each other then shrug. "Umm, nothing Nine. It's fine." The three of us turn around then head to our second class. "Nine, I thought you were on a trip." I say as she holds onto my arm.