Chapter 140

Detective Adams and his partner rush over to the man who had yelled, "What is it? What did you find?" Adams partner says as he and Adam look over the mans shoulder. "Look here." The man say pointing to a strand of hair. Adams looks at his partner.

As he pulls out a set of tweezers and a glove. "What colors where the boys hairs?" Adams asks picking up the strand of hair, "Black, blond, and brown." They look at the hair with raised brows. "Then who had pink hair?"

Aisa and I walk down the street heading back to my house. "I'm glad that went well." I say with reliving sigh. "Yes I'm glad mother gave us her blessing, but I do have something to tell you." I turn to her surprised. "Huh what did you want to tell me?" Aisa looks away, "Well to be honest I've got to leave in a few hours..."

My eyes wide, "Where are you going so suddenly?" Asia stops and sighs, "I have a math tournament. Im sorry but since my mother was also coming home I was swamped... I'm sorry for not telling you." She says clearly embarrassed. I smile at her cuteness. "Its fine just promise me you'll win." She smiles with a burning look in her eyes, "I'll come in first!" She quickly turns around and runs back to her house.

"I hope she wins." I say quietly with a chuckle as I begin to walk home.

I turn the key to the door my house and to my surprise im not immediately bombarded with a hug or a kiss for one of the others. "In home." I say as it starts to rain. My houses silence has an eerie and foreign feeling as i notice ever step i take and every creek of the floor boards, I step into the kitchen and grab a box of cakes expecting to see one of the others that are still here. The rain grows heavier and like every rainy day the world out side my window begin to grow gray in color, all of a sudden my heart jumps out of my chest as my phone rings, "What!" I say trying to sound calm,

"Hey Aden." My sister's voice says across the line. "Oh hey sis, what did you need." I say taking a seat on the couch while we speak, "Mom is away for business, and I'm afraid that I can't be there for a few weeks. Please be careful and don't dirty the house to much." I sigh as she continues to talk, "Listen sis I'm not a kid anymore, I know you think that you always have to protect me all the time and maybe you did at one point, but I'm 18 now I can protect myself."

My sisters sighs, "Can you? I know that I'm over protecting of you but can't you at least see why I am?" She says tring not to yell. I sigh, "I know why but I'm not as unstable as I used to be I've got better control of myself. I know you think that I'm being unsafe and everything but I promise you that I'm being extremely careful. So please will you trust me?" She sighs and stays silent for a moment,

"Okay I'll trust you like mom does, but please don't go looking for trouble where you don't need to. We don't need the attention, you especially." I knod despite the fact that she can't see me I agreed with her. "Okay you have my word I'll keep a low profile while you to are gone." Without another word we hang up both agreeing on our unspoken promise, "Well at least we agree."

I go up to my room cakes in hand and as I open the door expecting to be embraced in a warm hug but I'm met with the cold air of my room. "Odd." I fall onto my bed and pull my phone from my pocket, "Okay lets see, Mio is out of town, Ri is out for business, Liz is on a trip, Asia has her tournament, Lilly is away for a game, Joy told me she has to work, Adeline is off for a tournament..." I then come to Nines number,

"I wonder what she's upto..." I dial her number and am met with her sobbing, "Nine? Are you alright?!" I say sitting up, "Master.. I made some friends and now where going on a trip, I'm really sorry!" I chuckle relived that shes not in danger, "Its okay, you don't need to spend your entire life around me." He sobbing stops but she continues to sniffle,

"Your not mad? I was worried since i haven't talked to you in a few days." She says quietly, "No I'm not mad enjoy the trip." I end the call and fall back onto my pillow, "Have I gotten so used being around them that I always want to be around them now? Its not that i just want sex from them, but having someone to snuggle is nice." I take a breath then look back at my phone at the last number, "Hey Cas."

I say as she picks up, "Hey babe, I what can your loving girlfriend do for you?" I laugh nervously for a bit before answering, "Well I've got the house to myself and I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" Cas's tone gose from seductive to her normal tone, "Id love to babe, I'd love nothing more than to have you all to myself, but I had just gotten a call fron Rias. She needs my help, and since she's technically allowing me to stay I have to go."

I sigh, "Okay, I'll see you when you get back then." I go to hang up but I hear her voice once again, "And babe? Don't go summoning another succubus. Okay? You don't need to waste your precious vitality on those whorse... Bye!" I turn off my phone and turn over, "Great."