Chapter 165

Nate and J sit on stools they scooted up to one of the offices beds, Jake lays on the bed having past out when they were bringing him up to the office. Chiyo sits at her desk writing down some notes on Jakes condition. "He'll be alright right nurse Chiyo?"

Nate says walking over to Chiyo, She turns her chair around and looks at Jake, as she brushes some of long dark brown hair away from her eyes and thinks. "He should be." She says as he green eyes trace over his body looking for any missed bruises or marks. "Yes he'll be fine." She says nodding. "I don't feel fine." Jake says sitting up. "Your awake." J says looking up form his phone as nate walks over to him.

"Ugh, what happened? I barely remember anything after the fight." He says rubbing the back of his head. "Aden kicked your ass is what." Nate says, "Language boys. Your still on school grounds." Chiyo says getting up and checking Jake some more. "Do have any serious pain anywhere?" She asks as she walks over from her desk grabbing a clipboard form a table next to Jakes bed.

"No, just sore all over..." Jake says groaning as he lays back down. "Hmm... Well you don't have any outward signs of any broken bones but to be safe you should go to a hospital to check, as for the bruises they should fade soon enough." She says writing down some more notes as she sits down on another bed. "He'll be fine." J, Nate, Jake and Chiyo look over to the doorway as Aden and Amir walk in with a pack of sodas.

Jake gets out of the bed and stands weakly. "Aden..." He says followed by a long stretch of silence between the two. Jake sighs, "Sorry." Says holding out his hand. "Don't make me regret it." Aden says as they shake hands. J and Nate sigh. "Well then on a different note where'd you run off to Amir?" Nate says turning to him. Amir chuckles, "Yeah sorry about that. I was going to help but I had gotten a call form my father sorry about bailing on you guys."

Aden sighs as he sits down grabbing a soda form the pack and tossing it to J. "So what now? Schools out of the day amd odds are someone's getting chewed out by Yui." He says tossing sodas to the others. "Hey man your sleeping with her your safe." Nate says drinking his soda.

"What makes you think that exempts me fom getting chewed out?" Adens says with a nervous chuckle. "Geez man are you sleeping with all the girls in school?" J says slightly annoyed. "By my count its... Twelve." Chiyo says with a smirk form her desk.

"Chyio..." Aden says shaking his head. Chiyo giggles as J and Amirs mouth drops. "Wait..." "Oh come on!" They says as Nate laughs, "Just now figured it out?" He says as Jake just shakes his head. "Anyway since school is over lets head out." Aden says standing up and heading twords the door as the others follows swiftly behind him.

"Hey wait up." J says as he quickly gets up form the stool. The group walks down the now empty hall. "God this place is kinda creepy when there's no one here." Amir says shivering. "I guess being alone in a place you usually see lots a people in is kinda creepy." Aden says glancing over his shoulder. "Hey man why are you looking behind you? Thats not cool man. Not...cool."

Nate says. "Hey y'all shut up. Your starting to creep me out." Jake says speeding up slightly. Aden sighs. "Come on guys, its only been about twenty minutes since school ended. There's probably still teachers and the janitors around." He says as he stops,

"Wait didn't you guys leave your bags in the lunchroom?" He says looking at them. The others pause for a moment. "Lets... Lets just of get them." Amir says as he turns twords the lunchroom. The others turn with him and after a moment of walking they arrive at the lunchroom. Nate reaches out a pushes open the door slightly. "Well its not locked." He says as he opens the door to reveal the darkened room.