Chapter 116

Warning: Smut

Cas and Nine pay almost no attention to anything but me as class goes by, but at the very least they don't cause trouble for the rest of the class and only seem to want to tease me in unpredicted ways. Cas runs her hands down my leg which she knows will make me flinch and Nine would scoot her body closer to mine and heat it up causing me to sweat.

However the real trouble started as the bell rung at the end of class. "Finally it's over." I thought while relaxing as I walk twords my next class. But I find that Cas has grabbed my arm again, "Aden will you take me on a date after school? We've already been on a few short ones but I want a real one with you." She says while she pulls my arm.

"Sure sounds good to me. Anything else?" She darts her eyes to the side embarrassed, "Well, i haven't really been able to properly feed anymore. I won't touch another man and normal food won't do for me much longer." I take a moment to think when I see Mio's private room just up ahead. "Follow me." I say grabbing her wrist, I pull her into the room and nod to her. "We can do it here just don't be to loud, but why were you so embarrassed when asking me?"

She sits on the couch and takes a breath. " when a succubus feeds on a man she takes his essence, but when she does it with the man she loves it creates an undescribable sense for her and she won't be able to take any other essence but his. So I'm basically giving you my real virginity here I'll try not to scream because it's also very painful for me." I gulp, "Painful?" I ask now hesitant.

"Yes, my entire body will change so it will only be able to feed off of you. Don't worry though the pain will last only for a moment then I will feel a pleasure that rivals that pain." She smiles, but I can tell that she's hesitant about this as much as me. "Okay is there anything I have to do?" I say sitting down next to her.

"You have to be the one who pulls down my panties and then with your finger draw a heart above my pussy. After that stick your dick in me and don't pull it out untill you've cumed inside of me. Okay?" I take a breath then nod, Cas lays her back on the sofa and Aden reaches up her skirt and pulls down on her deep blue panties.  He gently spreads her legs open, "Are you sure about this?" He asks.

Cas nods to him and shuts her eyes bracing herself. Aden draws the heart above her pussy and it glows pink as he feels his dick get stiffer and stiffer, he unbuttons his pants and as both there genitale meet the air the twitch. Aden slowly move on top of Cas. "Here we go." Aden trusts himself into her, Cas's eyes light up and tears roll down her cheeks as she grits her teeth tring on to scream.

Blood flows out from her in large quantities, like she had just lost her virginity hundreds of times over. "I can't stop." Aden tinks as he pushes it back down into her again, he closes his eyes not wanting to see Cas's painful expression. His trusts quicken wanting to get this entier ordeal over with and to his surprise Cas grips his back tighter as the pain that was so horrific has turned into one so pleasurable.

The feeling of her chest being set ablaze turns into it needing his touch her legs that felt like they were being ripped off are now quivering for his next move. Cas had not just been turned into a woman but into something better his woman. With a final and vigorous trust of his member into her deepest parts he unloads his seamen into her.

They both take a moment to catch there breath and as Aden pulls out of her he looks back to her. "Are you alright?" I ask worriedly, but as I look at her my eyes widen in horror as her body seems to be frozen stiff. "She's not breathing!" I grab her shoulders and look into her eyes, there cold and hazy causing me panic even more. "Cas! Cas! Are you okay?!" She doesn't respond I grit my teeth and put away my member as well as sitting her up. "I'll go get Rias!" I say rushing out and closing the door behind me.

Nate and Jacob walk down the hall cutting class while in a depressed state. "You wanna go and peep in on the cheerleaders?" Nate asks turning to Jacob. "We do that then the football team will tie us to a pole." He says, "We could get Aden to-" Jacob cuts him off, "Do you intend to fall back on him for the rest of our lives?" They turn a corner planning to head up to the roof when all of a sudden Nate crashes head first into another student.

"Ow!" They both say getting up from the floor. "Sorry about that man, wait who are you?" The unknown boy smiles as he suddenly strikes a pose, "I am a prince from an Indian country! I traveled here to make a harem like all in my family have done!" He holds the pose as Jacob and Nate stand there, they look at each other "this guy for real?" Jacob whispers, "No clue." Nate whispers back. A girl turns the corner panting.

"There you are perverts!" She screams, "oh, no." The prince says as grabs Jacob and Nate. "Run!" He says pushing them. Soon a mob of students chase the three down the hall. "Why are the women of this country so hostile!" He screams Jacob and Nate grab him and turn a corner straight and go straight into a vacant classroom. The mob rushes passed the door as they hide away from the windows. "You two seem to know your way around this school."

Jacob and Nate laugh, "Yeah we're kinda used to this by now." They stand up and introduce themselves and there reputation in school. "So are you a new student or something?" Nate asks sitting back down. "My name is Amir. Its pleasure to meet like minded people." A quick friendship forms between the the three.