Chapter 94

Cas rolls in the bed expecting to roll over expecting to roll over next to me, but when she doesn't feel my body she feels around while still half asleep. "Aden?" Cas opens her eyes and looks around. "WHERE THE HELL IS HE???!!!" She yells. As the whole building shakes, she runs through the halls at almost incomparable speed, she finally kicks in the door to the security office.

The sleeping guard falls to floor, "W-what the?!" He stampers out. "You! Pull up the cameras now!" He rubs the sore spot on his head. "What are you do-ing!" Cas lifts him off of the floor by his shirt collar. "I said find my Aden on the damn camera." Afraid he nods afraid, a few moments goes by of them looking through the cameras. They come to a panle of me walking out of the hospital.

Cas grits her teeth, "You had one job! Keep him here and you failed!" She says yelling at the guard. She turns around and as she walks out of the room pulls out her phone and dials a number. "Mio, Aden got out."  She says as she exits the room. Mio says nothing but hangs up the phone. As she places down here phone then screams, "God damn it!!"

She says as she changes her search from Liz to me. Day soon becomes night but they still have no luck at finding me. It's a cold and moon less night as I walk down the sidewalk looking for Liz. The city lies in its dead sleep with only the few cars that pass by on occasion. I walk with a determined and steady pace with now clear location to go to.

Still one goal plays in my mind, find Liz. "This is bad the longer she's out here the more and more problems she causes. I know that people have seen her, but this city is huge and there's only one of me. To top it off if I get found by one of the others it's off to there full supervision."

I sigh exhausted by the mere thought. "No choice but to find her tonight. Lets see in that form she seems to have no control over her finer motor skills... So shes probably acting like an animal." I look twords to the side,

"And the first priority of any animal is survival." I start to make my way twords the nature trail Adeline and I had walked.

"You lost Aden?!" Rias says grabbing Cas but still refraining from hitting her. "He just slipped out while I was sleeping! I couldn't find him." Rias and Mio glare at Cas. "You stupid succubus! You don't need sleep, why were you asleep?! You let our no, my precious out free at the pure mercy of that ghoul. Once he finds he who knows what he'll try!" Cas suddenly burst, "I'm sorry okay! I had a tight grip on him! Yet he somehow slipped out form it! I don't want to see him anymore than you two!" Tears well up in her eyes but ahe quickly wipes them away. "Lets split up and find him." Rias says, "We can argue about this later." Rias, Cas and Mio rush off in different directions desperate to find me before Liz finds me.

I walk down the dark forest trail that I've walked down plenty of times before in the daylight. There is no light and I only have my adjusted vision to see where I'm going. A sudden loud crash and the sound of a dieing deer causes me to jump. "That must be her." I whisper to myself. I walk through the forest in the direction of where I had heard the noise till i come to a grassy clearing. In the middle is Liz feeding on a dead deer carcus. "So I found you, Liz."