Chapter 77

The entire night I was forced to "apologize" to the others for another girl confessing to me, and by apologize I mean I had to fuck them untill the ecstasy outdid there rage. It took all night and I had to do some girls more then six times for them to forgive me.

I don't know how I did it or how I survived there lust and wrath and I think Liz might of scratched my back to hard because there are claw marks down it. The next morning I open my eyes to find that all of the girl are still in my room, "At least it's Friday." I say with a sigh. I try to get up but find that seven people in a little room makes for a difficult time.

As i try to leave for the shower the girls wake up, "Mmm, that was a great night Darling, Darling?" Mio says looking for me. I try to slip out of the room but find it impossible to avoid the gazes of these women. "Where are you going?" Rias asks as I try to sneak out. "I need to get ready for school." Those words caused more problems than most of my idiotic comments. After a hectic morning I leave my house with all of my girlfriends instead of two like normal.

A small army of girls follow me and my friends as we walk to school. As we reach the school a sense of normalcy washes over me, I let out a relieving sigh a try to forget all about the horrible night I had, and just as the thought of a normal day comes to my mind I see a crowd of students around Joy, "I'm Joy everyone, I just moved here it's a pleasure to meet you all." She bow politely,  a shining aura surrounds her as she smiles.

All the students surrounding her blush and stare amazed. Joy looks up from her bow and see's me and the others. "Aden!" She says walking over and hugging me. As she tightly embraces me I see the face of the other students, the hope dies in there eyes. Rias pulls her off of me and glares at Joy, "Your hug time is up Joy." Joy's expression turns to an agrovated smile, "Hug time? He's my boyfriend there shouldn't have to be a hug time."

"Well when your only one of his many girlfriends you have to share." The bell suddenly rings and I'm saved from a fight between the two. The rest of the day was normal, I'd go to class have a girls hand somewhere on my body the entire time so all in all a pretty normal day for me. As I'm walking through the hall with Joy and Rias I can't help but stare at Joy's chest, not for a perverted reason but a thought keeps playing through my mind.

"Did her tits bigger since last night? I don't remember much but- wait what happened to the other guy who stabbed me." I shutter, "On second thought I don't want to know." I can't seem to take my eyes from her when I feel Rias'd chilling gaze on me. "Darling. Why are you starring at her tits?" She asks in a scary tone. I start to respond when Joy makes things worse. "Probably he's looking at my sublime body compared to yours its like heaven. Rias starts to shake and with a fist filled with demonic energy she punches me. "Aden you idiot!"

I open my eyes the following Saturday morning, without moving my my head I look around. Asia and Liz are by my side hugging my arms, and probably keeping my pined down so I don't leave. Mio and Cas are sleeping on my chest. I don't see Rias or Liz untill I look at the floor where the two are hugging a pillow of mine. I try to wiggle one of my arms but as I do Asia groans and almost wakes up.

I continue to look around for a way out of this entanglement of tits, ass and cute faces. About thirty minutes later the girls wake up and im allowed to leave my bed. After getting dressed I walk down stairs where my mom is cooking, "Hey mom where is Cas?" I ask yawning, "She's at a friends for the weekend."

Well I hope you've been enjoying the story so far because I've got some good news. Hopefully I can go back to uploading two chapters every Tuesday again. Also I wanted to say this story isn't even halfway done so I hope I can keep entertaining everyone.