Chapter 27

A crowd surrounds me and Cris. "Are they going to fight?" "Cris is an expert fighter, but I've never seen that boy before who is he?" "No idea he seems like a nobody." The crowd around us says in nothing but hushed whispers, my heart races with fear as the eyes of everyone judges me. "Why. . . why dose everyone look at me like this, do I look like a monster to you?" I smile, "Lets do this." Cris grins, "You seem excited to do this, what happened?"

"Just thinking about what should I do with Rias tonight." I say with a sly smile. Cris turns his head in confusion, his arrogant smile fades, "What do you mean?" He demands. "Well since I've already took her first time I wanted to-" "Stop, I know Rias shes wouldn't give it to you." I smile "Ask her." Her turns to her and she smiles, he turns red with rage and rushes at Aden. "Die bitch!" His fist swing at him over and over untill Cris backs away exhausted.

"What's with him is he going to throw a punch? Aden's always been a quit kid, so- what's his plan?" Cris thinks as he blinks, and as his eyes open Aden is no longer visible. "Where did he-" "Tired?" Aden's voices says behind him, Cris jumps back. "Your fast, but for my-" Aden's hand grabs his troat and slam him down to the floor. "Don't call her yours. Rias is nobodies.  If she leaves me oh well, but I hate it when people thinks they have writes to her." He applies more force on Cris's troat.

In an attempt to avoid a crushed wind pipe he grabs Aden's hand and lifts up. "Your. . . strong. . . but. . .Rias. . .is. . . my. . . true. . .love. . . I . . .will. . .not. . . give. . .her. . . to. . . you." He says with gasps between each breath. Cris's foot rams into Aden's gut and he let's go. The two stand at opposite ends of the floor. "Aden last warring leave Rias." "Hey Cris, fuck you." Cris rushes at him once again, Aden lifts his fist and it gently hits Cris's stomach. "What was tha-" Aden's fist slams into his head again and again. He continues to pound on him untill his fist stops.

"There. Now stay away from My girlfriend."  Aden walks twords the crowd and out of fear they clear out of the way, he stops and looks over at Rias. "S-sorry, if you-" she grabs his hand. "Your brave and fought for me. . . soo how about we go to your house now and I'll show you this out fit on me." She says with a alluring smile.

I look away to hide the blush in my face, "Lets not." She wraps her arm around mine and we start to walk out and to my house.  "How am I going to explain this, mom and Leah but once they I now about Rias they'll kill me." I look up and see my house my heart rate raise drastically. We walk inside as my mom walks down the stairs. "Welcome home Aden and-" She looks over at Rias with a confused blank face. "Who are you miss?"

My mother asks, Rias steps forward "Miss, Mio and I are fighting for your sons heart, we both consider ourselves his girlfriend's so-" "Oh, then welcome." My mom says with a surprising smile. "Your not mad?" I say confused, "What? No Mio and this girl seem nice and we'll behaved, so Rias are you staying for dinner to?" My mother asks completely unfazed by the fact that I have two girlfriend's.

Mom looks down at the bag that Rias is holding. "Oh, my if I remember right that's something naughty." She wraps her arm around Rias's shoulder, "Aren't you a little young to be wearing that?" Rias turns red, "T-this is just." "No worries tell you what you two head up to Aden's room and have fun okay?" She nudges Rias up the stairs and then goes over to me. "Now, that girl is tring he best to make you happy show her how much you appreciate it or I'll make you regret it." She says as Rias calls out, "I'm ready." "Go enjoy your young life Aden, and have fun." I silently nod and head up stairs and stop infront of my door.

Sorry for the late update, I forgot to.