chapter 20

"Hey, you seen Aden?" Nate asks Jacob. "No, not since Mio grabbed him. Speaking of wich he's been out of class a lot lately." Jacob says as he looks at his phone. "Well what do you expect, three incredible women all madly in love with him, to top it all off they probably want to be seen with him." "Hey how long do you think he'll last before he fucks them?"

They start to laugh, then go silent.  "The real question is how long untill he forgets about us?" "He won't do that right? I mean he's always had our backs, do you think some girls would spit us up?" They realize the irony of what they just said.

They continue to walk in silence, as they turn the corner they run into Rias. "Oh, you two good I need to talk to you." She says, "Oh, Ria-" She quickly cuts them off. "Okay listen, Aden can call me Rias, you two can't. You may be his friends but we're not. That said if you two help me out I might be willing to help you two." They look at each other, "We don't need help." Nate says to her.

She laughs, "Really? Well lets say I know to perverted girls who might be into you two." "Listen president, just say what you want." Jacobs says to cut her off. "Tell me what Aden likes. What turns him on?" They both snicker, "What turns him on? Why do you care hasn't you and him already done it?" "Well. . . yes but, I want to be his main girl." "Main girl? Don't you realize that he can't make that choice.

To him all of you are equal if you care so much then stop fighting, and focus on him." She ponders at the thought. "Well he dose do a lot for us. He makes sure we're happy and that we don't fight. He cares so much and all we do is fight. I - we need to show him that all we want is for him to be happy. I need to talk to him, come on you two!"

They sigh, "Why do we have to come?" "Because you two are his friends, and we can't change that he cares about you. I mean we've tried to make him forget about you two, but no amount of sex or time from us can split him from you two." With her words the three walk down the hall where they run into me and Mio.

"Oh, hey guys I wondered where you were." We walk to the lunchroom while talking. "So why didn't you tell us that you got to do them?" Jacob asks, "Why would I?" They both look at me "Come on man, your supposed to brag about that. You lucky bastard." We joke about it untill we reach the lunchroom where Liz is waiting at the door.

"Darling were were you? You had me so worried!" She pulls me into her brest, my face practically lights up, while Mio and Rias faces grow red with rage. "Liz! Get off of him!" They scream while tring to pull me back to them. People watch as the schools most important girls fight over me.

After that was finally over we walk into the lunchroom. A student from the newspaper club hands Rias a copy, "Here, prez you might want to look at this." He says concerned. She inspects the article, "Brad and friends found senselessly beaten!" Liz looks over at it, "Oh, my that looks worse than what I would have done. What happened?

" Rias looks at her, "I don't know Aden, Mio do you have any clue?" "Nope." Mio says uncaring with her arm around mine. "No clue." I say while smiling on inside.

"Welp me and Nate are going to get in line don't go having sex in the lunchroom." I smack Jacob in the back of the head, "Oh, shut up." Me and the girls go to a table while Jacob and Nate stand in line. As we sit both Rias and Mio set lunches infront of me. "Mio, he had your lunch yesterday, today is my day." "Yeah? Well it doesn't matter who give him the lunch, it's who's is better, right?"

Mio says in response. "Well then." As they turn to me Liz and I eat the lunches she made for me. Mio grabs Liz's collar, "That was for Darling, you bitch!" "Well Darling offered it to me. What was I supposed to do? I can't resist him." "Mio, sorry for not eating your lunch but since Rias made me a lunch today-" she presses her finger to my lips it's okay, if that's what you want then I'll live with it, but promise me you'll eat mine tomorrow.

"Of course I will." She and Rias sit down next to me, while Liz pulls up a seat next to me. As we eat we talk about our current situation. "Okay, we all love him so let's stop fighting over who's his favorite, as long as we have him then we should focus on making him happy, right?" Rias says to us.

Mio starts to speak, "Well. . . all I want is for him to be happy so. . . fine." Liz ponders at the thought, "Hmm, well if Darling is happy then that means I'll get more food and sex, so I'm okay with it." I start to sweat, "Is something wrong Darling?" "Oh, I'm fine don't worry."

I say but inside of my head my mind is saying "The only reason I get away from them is because of there fights, if they start working together I'll never get away." The three girls grab my arms, as they breathe down my neck as they say in unison, "Were going to make you so happy."

After awhile I get up to use the bathroom, as I open the door I accidentally bump into Asia, she looks she's in junior high but she's in the same grade as me. "Oh, sorry for bumping into you, Asia." I say as I help her pick up the papers she was carrying.

"Its fine, how did that math test go?" "Oh, I passed ( barely) thanks for the help bye the way." I say with a chuckle. She let's out a small smile. "Oh, well good, I'm glad. So I've heard that your with Mio, Rias and Liz now." "Oh, you heard about that?

Yeah I'm with them but don't tell anyone about this but they scare me sometimes." As we finish gathering her scattered papers I get up and walk to the bathroom. As I walk Asia stares at me. "I love you too, my Aden." She whispers as I walk away. After a long and a very unpleasant day of groping by the girls me and Mio meet outside the gates. After explaining to Liz and Rias that Mio and I where going on a date and not to interfere. After some promises me and her go on our first date.