Chapter 89

My mom enters the house, "Aden! Girls im back." The girls quickly run down the stairs like nothing had happened, "Welcome back, Mio says with a smile. "I'm sorry I had to go on such short notice, but im afraid I can't stay for long." My mom says franticly searching for a suitcase.

"Where are you going mom?" I ask coming down the stairs making sure it was safe to come back down. "My boss is sending me on a trip. So I'll be gone for a few weeks. Bye!" She says as she leaves the house once again leaving me alone again. "Well with your mom gone would you like me to stay with you?" Rias says with a smile.

"Actually I was planning on inviting my friends over." Liz and Cas rub up against me from behind. "Oh come on Darling, wouldn't you rather have us here then them?" There hands begin to rub my jeans, "After all you can't have real fun with them, right?" I gulp, "Guy's please, I hangout with all of you all the time. Can't you give me a day or two to hangout with my friends?" After a few moments they nod and start to leave.

"Thanks guys." I say with a smile, after they leave I take a few moments to calm down before I invite my friends, "Hey, guys care to come over?" I say on a group call between the three of us. "Sure! I've got nothing better to do!" "Yeah, I'll be there in a moment. See ya then." We hang up and not even ten minutes later they both arrive at my door. "Hey guys, glad you could come." Nate laughs,

"Ha, what about your harem? I'm sure you could have been 'comfortable' all weekend!'" I glare back at him and he laughs. For the next few hours we goof off like normal guys our age, untill about eight when the three of us finally collapse from exhaustion. The next day the three of us wake extremely hungry. "What do you two want to eat?" I say with a yawn as the three of us walk down the steps.

"Lets get some. . . pizza." Nate stares at something when he reaches the bottom of the steps, "Hey Nate what's... wrong." He's says as he stop at the bottom staring at something out of my view. "What are you two." My jaw drops as the three of us stare as Liz seemingly broke into my home and is now cooking in nothing but an apron "Oh god." I think as she turns around.