Chapter 74

Warning: graphic content

Joy and Aden turn twords the hooded man in the red robes. A hood covers all of his face except a wide and very unnerving smile. Joy leaps at the man with her spear aimed at his head, however he seems to effortlessly dodge the flurry of attacks. Aden watches in amazement. "Damn she's allot stronger than I gave her credit for. She could-" A sudden chill washes over Aden as she jumps to the side.

A second cloak figure stands there with a dagger unlike any other, its blade looks like its warped beyond repair and it bends and curves at unnatural ways. The hood and man stands there with a maddening smile across his footed face. "He he, carnage for the demons, blood for the devils." He says swaying back and forth like a tree in a wind storm.

He charges at Aden and swipes at him with force and an unnatural easy. "Crazy bitch!" Aden says as he aims the gun for his head, but the mans runs the dagger through Aden hand. He kicks Aden against the wall the goes over to help with killing Joy. A sudden terror flows through Aden and Joy as the men jump back as earth shaking foot steps begin to appear.

A large fat demon appears behind the men. Its body is red and fat, its legs appear to be like those of a pigs with short and stubbed hooves carry its weight. Its welds a massive cleaver in its hand while in the other is a hook. Its head lacks ears and a nose, but still reminds Aden of a pigs face. "Go demon feast upon there bones!" One of the robed men yells.

It growls and takes a step forward, Joy steps infront of the massive beast and sticks her spear through him, "Die demon scum!" The demon takes its cleaver and slams the side of it into Joy and sends her flying back against the wall. She coughs up a glowing white liquid into her hand. "B-blood?!" She says as the demon rases it cleaver. Just as its about to bring it down a rock hits its head. It looks back Aden who is barley standing but clutching a handful of rocks. "Kill me first ya dumbass."

It starts to walk twords Aden, "Shit, now I've done it. Sorry Rias I-" Aden reaches for his pocket and pulls out a small piece of paper. "Demon you should run." Aden says smiling, the demon bellows at Aden threat and raises its cleaver. "I warned you."