Chapter 67

I groan as I finally feel exhausted from the weekend I had. I walk down the street twords the school alone not even Jacob or Nate are with me to day. "I can't believe I over slept. Even Asia and Lilly left before I did." I sigh then notice how quiet it is around me.

Sure there are cars and other people but it feels almost tranquil. Like a calm forest or a slow moving river. "I've gotten so used to Nate and Jacob laughing and two girls fighting that when I get a moment like this it's become almost foreign now." I let out a slightly sad laugh as I turn into the schools court yard.

As I look up from my phone I see a sight that puts a smile on my face. Nate and Jacob up in a tree with what looks to be a small crowd of girls at the base of the tree. They look like and angry mob pursuing a witch. Seeing this old sight cause an uncontrolled laughing fit to wash over me.

These kind of things happened allot when I wasn't surrounded by women, but they strangely haven't reverted back to there old behavior recently. "Looks like they finally snapped." I say as I walk up to try and defuse the situation. I carefully make my way to the front of the crowd.

"What are you do doing up there?" I yell as the crowd behind me continues to. "Aden! Help us!" Jacob yells, "What the hell did you two idiots do?" Before they can answer me the crowd roars behind me. "Those two stole our bra's!" One of the girls yells from the crowd. I look up to see that there hands are full of bra's. "You've got to be kidding me. Guys climb down and give them back.