Chapter 32

The doors to the lunch room swing open and Liz walks in, the room falls silent. She looks around untill her eyes come to Jacob and Nate. She starts to walk twords them, but after years of getting picked on and having there stuff taken away they start to flee. As they get up from the seats and turn around Bam and two other orchid members met them face to face. "Going somewhere boys?" Bam asks mockingly as Liz sits down, her hair covering her eyes.

The two sit infront of them, "So, hows your day you two?" Liz asks, after they remain silent for a few moments she slams her fist into the table, the entire room flinches, she looks up at them and her hair unblocks her eyes to reveal that there burning with rage.

"Now listen, the only reason you guys where not picked on was Aden begged me not to. He always stood up for you two and you strait up abandon him after only a few weeks of him not hanging out with you?! HOW MUCH DO YOU EXPECT FROM HIM?!" She yells as she stands up from the stool.

"The reason he wasn't able to hangout with you was our fault okay!" Her hands start to clinch up and tears form in her eyes. "So please help us get him back." She says quietly. Nate stands up, ". . . I've been thinking about this ever since the fight. Jacob we were wrong to blame to blame him." Nate sighs, "I guess I couldn't accept this new life of his." "But how can we help? Aden is well. . . not in the best of moods at the moment." Jacob says looking up at Liz.

"You two are his closest friends. You know him better than Mio, Rias, or me." Liz says wiping the tears in her eyes. Jacob and Nate ponder there pasts for answers. "Well... this kinda thing only happen once before. We brought him back to normal only by hitting him on the head." Jacob says, Liz stairs at them with dumfounded eyes.

"Well. . . okay. I'll go try that." She says reluctantly, then heads out of the lunch room, " Wait! You don't know where he is!" Liz looks back and smiles, "Don't worry about that, just be ready to apologize." She quickly turns the corner as she finishes her sentence.

I sit on the roof staring up at the sky, the coldness of the world seems to flow through me. "Why, why has my life gone to pure shit. I have no friends and three crazy ass women that'll follow me anywhere." My thoughts continue when and suddenly realize,  "Wow, I sound like an angsty teen." I mutter to myself, as I get up the only door to the roof swings open, and out step Karen and Crane.

They look up at me, Cranes head still wrapped in bandages. "So, what do you two want now?" I say dusting myself off. "You kicked her skull in. You could have killed her. Why Aden? Didn't you love her?" Karen asks, I take a moment to ponder the thought, "At one point yes, but come on, she really ruins a life style. I mean she so popular that it's impossible to go anywhere. Besides why do you to even care? You hate me." I rant, Karen looks up

"For the first time in my life I saw her smile when she was with you. She was. . . happy, I want her to be happy so please Aden," She looks up at me and for the first time in my life she has no hatred in them. "Please make her happy again." I look to the side, "I can't, I-I was horrible to her, I can't even face her again." Tears form in my eyes as the emotion and light come back.

"I. . . I love her, oh god what is wrong with me." "It's alright Darling." The three of use turn to the open door with Liz standing in the frame." She walks up to me and embraced me into her arms, "Don't worry. Just come and apologize, okay?" She asks I nod and follow her to the nurses office.

Mio and Rias are just getting out of the beds and as soon as they look at me they well up with tears. I fall to the ground in tears begging for forgiveness. "Come here Aden." Mio says, I walk over to her and she slaps me. The sting buzzes through my cheek, then her arms wrap around me. "Don't scare me like that again." She says softly.

I nod and hug her back. The day goes by quickly and is soon time to leave. At the gate waits Jacob and Nate, the girls nudge me forward with smiles on there faces, "Go hang out with your friends we'll see each other tomorrow." Mio says. I meet up with Jacob and Nate and we talk like old times, "So, where do you two want a go?" I ask. We all agree on the arcade.