Chapter 158

I look at Cas scared at what Yui did to her. "Are...are you okay?" I say holding her hand. Cas shakes her head, "Master... I am sorry for the trouble I cased when I attacked Yui. I promise to be a good girl." Cas says clenching my hand tighter. I smile and shake my head. "Cas, don't be afraid of Yui. If she messes with you again tell me okay?" I say kissing her forehead.

Cas turns red and nods and wraps her arm around mine. "Thank... You." She says sincerely. Cas and I get back to class and I'm able to have a semblance of a normal day again. I sigh as I sit in class bord with the teachers rambling lease on. I shared this class with Ri and at least she made this bearable with how much he rambles on. I put my head on my desk just wanting class to be over. "Aden! Don't tell me that you don't know the answer."

The teacher says pointing at me. I sigh and answer the question quickly just wanting to be left alone. The teacher scoffs and goes back to teaching but suddenly the room went silent as the door creaked. "What?" A familiar voice says as my head shoots up. "Ri?" I say as she takes her seat next to me. Ri smiles and nods, "Yep. I'm finally back." She sighs exhausted and puts her head on my shoulder.

"Its so exhausting having to deal with the other student presidents, but how about you Aden? Where you bord without me here?" I smile and nod. "Yeah it's great to have you back, oh I almost forgot. Is Cas back too?" I ask sitting up a bit more. Ri sighs but shakes her head. "Yes... Despite all my attempts to leave her behind shes still came back with me..." Ri laughs nervously clearly still mad that she didn't get to dumb Cas somewhere.

"Hey, don't be mean. Sure Cas can start problems but she's your friend right?" I say patting her head. "Not when it comes to you." She says in a huffy voice looking over to the side like a kid who just got into trouble. I shake my head, "All your girls jealousy never ceases to amaze me." I say shaking my head. Ri chuckles and grips onto my arm a bit more.

"Well monsters are naturally jealous, but with you... You bring out our more... latent instincts. We love you, we're obsessed with you but... We have to share you." Her breath quickens and her grip on my arm tightens a bit more as the red spots in her black hair begin to glow. "I hate it. I hate it so much. I have to share you with them your mine your soul is mine, your love is mine. Why? Why do I have to share you?"

She looks at me with cold eyes yet an unnerving smile slowly creeps across her face. "I love you Aden. Please, for the others and my sake please don't leave... For your sake as well." She mutters the lat part as she returns to normal. "O-okay..." I say leaning back a bit scared when Ri goes psycho.

A few days later...

After awhile all the girls return to school and my life as hectic as it is has a sense of normalcy again. The others had taken the news about Kiyo, Chyio and Yup in... Different ways than I thought. Mio, Ri, Liz and most of the others where... Understandable pissed.

However the smug smile Cas had was the most frightening to me. After all i was used to the wrath of these women but Cas's goal for me is what keeps me up at night. Asia's reaction was also... Unique compared to the others, she seemed more determined than anything else it has to because of her looks I thought.

After all, all of the others appearances made them look mature and with how... Well endowed they all were compared to Asia who in her own species hasn't gone through her... Puberty yet. She explained that antacids have there puberties in there teens unlike the others but when she did go through she could easily beat them all in looks and bust.