Chapter 105

Warning: Smut

Cas smiles as she relentlessly slams her body down on Aden's dick. "How does the pussy of a succubus feel Aden?" She says almost drooling from just the feeling of Aden's dick. Aden grabs her arms and pulls down, his dick rams into her womb. Cas loses any control over body, as her body is so overwhelmed she starts to tear up.

Her pussy begins to rabidly expands and shrinks, almost like she's tring to milk Aden's dick.

Next to them Mio relentlessly kisses Aden, as he trembles from the pleasure the one next to him is experiencing. Mio frowns. "Aden don't focus on them. You only need my pleasure."

She says as she strokes his cock. Her body suddenly shifts into her vampire form as she removes her shirt. She kisses Aden and holds him down with her superior strength. Aden moves his hands up to Mio's bra, she smiles "Are you that hungry for my body?" She says as her bra falls to the ground. She strips Aden and herself of there clothes.

She begins to work her mouth around his dick while brushing her fangs across him. "Don't worry Darling, I'll be gentle." She says as she moves her tongue up and down his dick. She smiles as she leans back and spreads the lips of her pussy, "I think you know what do, right?" She asks tring to provoke him. Aden smirks as he pushes his dick against her.

"Be gentle." She whispers as she grabs his shoulders. Aden leans in and whispers into her ear. "Nah." Her eyes widen as he shoves his dick into her. She covers her mouth to avoid from shouting. Aden ravenously slams into Mio. She grits her teeth and covers her mouth she shakes her head. "S-stop. If you continue like this-" she suddenly moan before she can even finish her sentence, "What's wrong Mio? You like it rough don't you?"

Mio uncovers her mouth to reveal a gaping smile as she drools. "Yes! Of corse I love it when you violate me like this! Do it more! Do it harder!" She sticks out her tongue, beging for a kiss, Aden leans in as he trust harder and faster into her. While her smile grows larger.