Scared

After everyone visits me at the hospital (which actually takes a while) Ryan says he will stay the night with me. I don't know what else to do, so i try to go to sleep.

I am back in that room again. The man is there, pushing me back underwater, over and over again. I am begging him to stop and he says fine. He shoves me out of the way and pulls Beckett into the room. He starts torturing Beckett instead, and her screams are far worse than anything I've ever heard.
"Stop!" I am yelling at the top of my lungs. "Stop, you have to stop! Torture me instead not her! She doesn't know anything. Stop!"

I wake up screaming, and tears streaming down my face. Ryan is holding me, trying to calm down my violently shaking body. He pulls me into his chest, and I start sobbing.
"Hey, ssssh. It was just a dream. You're ok, we're all ok."
-------------------------------------------
Ryan pov
I'm sitting in the hospital next to Samantha as she sleeps. When I walked into that room and saw her blood, and heard her screams, I broke. Ross is like my little niece, and seeing her lying on the floor with her life slipping away was the scariest thing I have ever seen.
I'm sitting in a chair next to Ross' bed, when she starts moving around. I can tell she is having a nightmare so I try to wake her up. I take her hand and stroke it with my thumb.
I start whispering, "hey Ross it's ok. Wake up its just a dream."
She sits up screaming, and tears are streaming down her face. She is shaking violently. I grab onto her and pull her into a hug trying to calm her down. "Hey, ssssh. It was just a dream. You're ok, we're all ok."
Slowly her breathing becomes normal.
It is awful to see her like this. I've never seen her cry before, except with Beckett, and now to see her broken like this is killing me. I let go and grab her shoulders instead.
"Hey look at me."
She looks up, and her dark brown eyes meet mine.
"I'm sorry. That was kind of ridiculous." She pulls up her hospital gown and starts wiping away her tears. Her stomach is exposed, and I see bruises. My eyes linger a little too long, and she notices. She follows my gaze and sees them too. She quickly pulls it back down and pretends I didn't see, but I did. And now I have to know but I am afraid to ask.
I swallow my fear and say, "what happened."
She looks away from me.
"It's ok. You can tell me."
She inhales shakily.
"He um... He kicked me. I felt a rib snap and sadly that wasn't the worst that he did."
We sit there in silence for a few seconds and I try to figure out what to say. I think about all this man did, and the pain he caused her, and my anger flairs.
"What else did he do?"
She shakes her head.
"Ross, what did he do?"
I fear the worst. I fear the monster of a man did the most unspeakable thing a person can do to a girl.
She realizes what I'm worried about and starts talking.
"No Ryan, he didn't. But what he did...." She chuckles half-heartedly.
"Ryan. I wanted to die. I was ready to give in. The pain was so unbearable, if you hadn't found me.... I was going to kill myself."