Find Her

Ryan pov
Jenny walks into the precinct, pale, but seemingly unharmed.

"Jenny!" I run to her and pick her up, swinging her around and kissing her.

Then the rest of the team is here too, celebrating.

"Let's go get Ross!"

"You can't. She's not here. She came to get me. He has her." She says with tears in her eyes. "I told you not to let her come!"

"Jenny she's been locked up all day."

"Obviously not!"

I run to the cells, only to find them empty.

My heart sinks, this is not what I wanted either.

Now we have to find her before he kills her.

"Jenny I need to know everything that happened!"

"Okay. I woke up in a building. He tied me to a chair. He told me he wanted Samantha and that I was the easiest way to get to her. Then he called you, and a couple hours later she walks in holding a gun to her head, then he pulled a gun on me. She said that she would kill herself if he didn't let me go and he said he would kill me if turned the gun on him and that if I didn't leave he would kill her so I did I didn't know what to do I didn't want her to die!" She starts crying.

"Jenny baby you did the right thing. Can you tell me where he took you?"

"An old warehouse with a phone on the wall, I don't know how she knew where to go, but they aren't going to be there anymore so don't waste your time looking. He knows I know exactly where they are so he's going to move her."

She's right, and the warehouse is probably where Tyson drugged me and her after he tried to kill me in the bomb.

"Alright Jenny I'll have someone take you home. Are you okay?"

She nods. "Find her."

We spend the next few hours, all through the night and into the morning trying to get any information on where she could be.

Then my computer dings, and I turn it on. An email pops up from a blocked source, and inside is a link. I click on it, and it directs me to a private website.

And it terrifies me.

Samantha lays there, in nothing but her undergarments, tied down to the table.

I can see in her eyes she's scared out of her mind, but she tries to hide behind a calm façade.

"Guys get in here! Espo trace the IP address! Where is she?" I yell.

Then it gets worse. Tyson walks in, knife in hand. Things are going to get ugly.

We watch as her eyes widen in fear. The blade reflects off the light, throwing a glint across the room.

"Come on! We have to find her!"

"We're trying Ryan!" Beckett yells.

Tyson turns and looks directly at the camera, gives an evil grin, and turns back towards Samantha.

Without warning, he lunges at her, and a ribbon of blood flows down her arm. She screams, and I break.

I try to tear my eyes away from the horror unfolding in front of me, but I'm glued to the screen in petrified silence.

He lashes out at her again, but he doesn't stop. I can tell he's carving a word into her arm, and she thrashes against her bindings and screams, and now I see tears on her face.