★Absent But Happening - TommyInnit

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - this one shot talks about epilepsy and seizures. This one shot includes Tommy having an absent generalised seizure. Please correct me on anything I get wrong, I like to learn and correct myself!

Channel(s) - Tommy, Tubbo, Dream, Ranboo, Aimsey, Badlinu

-

Tubbo's pov

"Why are you covered in mud?" Aimsey asks as Tommy comes back. As the mum friend she is, she begins to fuss over leaves being in Tommy's hair and mud being all over his face and clothes.

"S'fine.." Tommy mumbles, seeming really drawn back and out of it. Once he gets her to stop fussing, his slumps down in the chair besides me.

"You alright" I ask, watching Tommy stare just down at the table.

He doesn't respond, nor does he really move. He just kinda sits and stares so I assume he's just tired and zoning out.

We continue on with the stream, talking per usual as finish up with the pumpkin carving. I occasionally notice Tommy's fingers twitching as his hands lay lifeless and limp against the table. His eyes occasionally fluttering and twitching as he sits silent and mostly still.

We finish with the pumpkins, showing them off to the camera when my phone rings. I quickly wipe the pumpkin shit off my hands before grabbing my phone and swiping to answer it.

"Dream's calling, we're getting Dream on the line!" I exclaim as I look at the contact whilst it connects.

It takes a second, connecting so slowly. When it finally does, I shout that I'm love and say hello to Dream.

"Tommy's having a seizure! Like right now" Dream shouts and I furrow my eyes, glancing over at the zoned out boy besides me.

"Dream I know what his seizures look like" I say softly and Dream groans.

"It's an absent one, an absent seizure, he has them lots when extremely stressed.. he plays it off a lot, when they're minor, but this is bad.. it's been going a while! Get your parents please Tubbo, I promise he's having a seizure!" Dream exclaims and I rush to get up.

"Mum! Tommy's having a seizure!" I shout, rushing in to the main house to find my parents.

Both come rushing towards me, coming straight in to where we're streaming.

"How long?" My dad asks and I shrug.

"I-I don't know, our friend Dream called.. he's apparently having an absent one, we didn't noticed okay! I swear we didn't, I didn't even know you could have them with out all the full blown shaking and stuff!" I exclaim, going over to him with stress prominent in my voice.

"He passed out" Ranboo says, standing with Tommy lent to his side against him.

"Bring him over to the sofa, someone call 999!" My dad exclaims, acting fast as Aimsey and her girlfriend quickly end stream.

"Dream, thank you for telling us!" I exclaim before hanging up on him so I can call 999 with my phone.

<>