★Scared Shitless - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - panic attack, second hand embarrassment

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, Punz, Foolish, Nolan

-

Sapnap's pov

"Karl.. why are you doing this to me?" I ask with a heavy exhale.

"Well.. I didn't want you to be bored at home.. and I know you don't like snakes but I thought that.. maybe facing your fear will decrease that fear" Karl says softly and I bite my inner cheek, fidgeting with my jacket.

"My heart already feels like it's in my throat and they're still in their containers" I say with a shaky exhale, keeping my distance from the snakes.

"It's okay, you don't have to be in here with me lots. The others are gonna come and go, placing snakes. You can always stand in the door way and talk to me" Karl says and I nod, stressfully adjusting my clothes and cap.

"You ready to start?" Foolish asks, entering the room with the snake expert following behind.

They begin to go over safety stuff to do with the snakes before signing some last minute paper work. Karl then begins to do his intro to his video and I shuffle out of the room.

<~>

"Damn, I've never seen you afraid of anything" Foolish says with a giggle. He's really been enjoying the snakes.

"I haven't seen you this scared since that phone call you took when you first stayed at mine" Punz says softly and I hum.

"Well I don't particularly enjoy the snakes. I just wanted to spend time with Karl, mess around and shit but I didn't know he planned for snakes" I say, fidgeting in the chair I made my temporary home.

"Well.. I'd say we're about half way done" Foolish says and I hum.

"I'll just be here if Karl needs me" I say, grabbing my phone to keep myself entertained.

"Alright man.. just shout if you need anything" Punz says as he adjusts my cap with a fond smile.

"I will, don't worry" I say with a soft smile.

The two return to bullying Karl during his video.

<~>

"Sapnap! Karl needs your help dude" Foolish exclaims as he shakes me awake.

"Okay.. with?" I ask softly and Foolish smiles.

"He's stuck with this part of the game, can you show him how to do it?" Foolish asks and I hum.

"Just.. can you keep the snakes away?" I ask softly and Foolish nods.

"Sure, just sit in the chair next to him" Foolish directs and I hum before getting up and tucking my phone away.

I enter the room, hesitating almost immediately as I see the many snakes around the room. Karl smiles softly and waves me over eagerly.

"What part of you need help with?" I ask softly as I sit wearily next to him.

Before I know he's cuffed me to him  and I'm stuck in the chair directly next to him as the others laugh in the corner, preparing for the next snake to come out.