★Not Doing So Hot - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - this one shot is an autistic Sapnap story in which he gets a bit overwhelmed whilst doing a stream with his friends and immediately gets what he needs to help with zero worry of chat getting worried.

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, Punz, Foolish, Dream

-

Sapnap's pov

"Stop, you're just doing it backwards!" Punz shouts, leaning over Foolish to grab the cards and sleeves away from the other male.

"Guys, what's it gonna be?" Karl asks, getting excited and I roll my rings around in my fingers.

I'm mostly holding back my big stims. I'm really stressed. I don't know why, I've hung out with Karl time and time again. We've done Pokémon pulling before twice on stream. It's nothing new but yet I'm still stressed.

My senses are running so high. Each time I touch the couch, it feels like my finger tips are burning. The material is bumpy and rough. I brought my shirt new for the trip and didn't get the time to remove the tags so they're itching against my skin.

My eyes are burning with the stream lights that have been set up. Just to get the perfect lighting. The space is overly cramped and the room feels way too warm.

I bounce my foot, resting it on my ankle as I fidget non stop. None of it is effective. I really need to flap my hands or ball and unball my hands up. Even just make a buzzing noise. I really like the way it feels.

"C'mon, move over. Your turn" Karl exclaims, tapping my leg. It's only gentle but it still burns the skin under the softer material.

I was prepared for loads of screaming and shouting so I avoided jeans and went for the more comfy choice.

I rush through my cards, getting nothing good or higher than 150. I move over with a huff, bringing my feet up so my knees are against my chest.

"Get your shoes off the couch Sap, it's dirty" Foolish complains and I silently oblige. Not wanting to be rude in someone else's home. I need to stim. So I do.

I make a low buzzing noise as Karl runs through his cards slowly and dramatically. I know it can be heard when Walt clears his throat and frowns before indicating to the audio.

Punz looks over too and I glance back to him. Punz shrugs before reaching for his phone and typing something out. He then passes it over to me from behind the other two.

Stim Sap. Don't worry about the audio.

I nod and pass Punz his phone back. Wiping my hands on to my pants as they feel overly sweaty. It's gross feeling.

I go back to making the oh so familiar buzz, tapping my fingers in a drumming motion on to my thighs as I barely pay attention to the stream. I doesn't feel like it's enough. My skin still feels itchy, like it's crawling.

When it's my turn to move through a card pack, the sense of being overwhelmed comes crashing down. Karl grabs me by my shoulders, shouting in to my ear about how I need to slow down.

My hands shake, my skin burning and head pounding. My throat feels like it's clogging up as Karl keeps his tight grip. Five Pokémon card tumble from my trembling hands and I quickly stand, pushing Karl of me as I head out of the room.