★For The Meme - Badboyhalo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - social anxiety, panic attack

Info - this one shot does contain age regression, this is a sfw coping mechanisms. Please don't make it sexual or leave hate as I would like this to remain a safe place for people who are age regressors.

Channel(s) - Badboyhalo, Skeppy, Quackity, TommyInnit

-

Bad's pov

"Badboyhalo more like Baldboyhalo!" A text to speech dono reads out aloud and I bite my lip.

I have fluffy hair actually. Enough to go in to a man bun.

"Bitch boy halo!"

The memes and names continue, making the stream harder to get through. I don't have my camera on because sitting and just talking with no camera is like sitting and talking to myself.

My social anxiety make it harder for me to sit and talk, especially with camera on so if I imagine it's just me there then I can handle it. The names continue, making it harder to keep going as my hands tremble on the keys.

"Chat, I'm thinking I should end soon. Rat will need walking shortly and I still need dinner" I say softly, covering the wobble of my words with a soft cough.

I stream for seventeen minutes more before the consistent names and memes become a little too much. My heart races a little too fast, beating against my chest and feeling like it's gonna explode. My lungs feel tight and restricted.

I abruptly end, not even managing to wheeze out a whine as a sudden fogginess falls over my brain and I scramble to call Skeppy.

"Geppy Geppy!" I sob out as the line connects, snotty sniffles and wet hiccups coming out along with sort wheezy breaths.

"Oh.. my little devil, what's wrong?" Skeppy asks softly and I sniffle.

"Icky! Shaky an' an' can' bweaf!" I exclaim, hands flapping in panic as I talk. My heart hammering against my ribs.

"Devil, you gotta breathe with me. One deep breath in, hold and out like usual" Skeppy explains softly and I nod, sniffling in sorrow.

I follow along, watching Skeppy breathe with me. He moves his hands up when breathing in, holds them still for hold and slowly lets them back down as we breathe out.

"You okay now my sweet demon?" Skeppy asks softly and I nod sniffling.

"I's so smol!" I whine out, fussing with the discomfort of my clothing.

"I see bubs.. I expect you're in icky clothes from streaming.. you wanna go get changed and come back to Geppy in a second?" Skeppy asks, addressing himself in third person to encourage me more.

"Tay Geppy.. be back in a wittwe bit, jus' fwew seconz!" I exclaim before getting up and going to find my duckie onesie out to wear.

Once I'm changed, I go back and excitedly sit in my chair with my blue catcorn squishmallow.

"M'back!" I exclaim happily and Skeppy hums.

"Bud.. just so you know, Quackity and Tommy are here but they don't care okay.. they know that being little really helps you and they arent judging" Skeppy explains softly and I slowly nod.

"Oh.. tay.." I mumble softly, not really knowing what to say.

"Is that okay bud, you need to tell me how you're feeling" Skeppy says softly and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I-.. wittwe sha-ty but.. m' tay" I say softly, fidgeting with my stuffy whilst speaking and looking down at my lap.

"Alright, have you got anything by you for comfort? Your soother or blankie?" Geppy asks softly and I nod.

"Mm.. gots suvie!" I exclaim, snuggling my face in to it.

"Ah, that's good bud. Can you tell me what happened?" Skeppy asks softly and I shrug.

"Meanies on mah stweam.. nu wan stweam an' more.." I mumble out and Skeppy sighs softly.

"It's okay Bad, they can't hurt you bud. Geppy's got his flight soon doesn't he? I'm gonna be there in a few days" Skeppy says softly and I nod with a happy hum.

"What were they saying Bad?" Quack asks softly and I shrug.

"Stuv dey always say.." I mumble softly, tapping my fingers softly on my desk.

"Just name calling and stuff that Bad has asked for them to stop because it makes him uncomfortable.. clearly they don't care" Skeppy explains for me and I nod. "Bud, why don't you take a break from streaming for a little while?" He offers and I nod sleepily.

"Tay Geppy.. s'good 'dea.." I say softly and Skeppy hums.

We talk for a little while longer and I end up playing animal crossing whilst this happens. Skeppy soon has to return to the other two to discuss plans so I silently listen, sucking on my paci whilst playing on my switch.

I'm happy when Skeppy reads me a story and whispers soft good night's as I settle in for the night. I love when I reach that part of the day in my headspace.

I love Skeppy!

-

Word count - 890

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests! Also, sorry it's short and to the person who requested and had to wait a while.. I kind of forgot I was working on this with all the other drafts I distracted myself with. I hope you enjoyed this nonetheless! <3